Custom Bootable CD

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.setup,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?)

I was looking to create a custom bootable CD. I've been noticing that my
floppy disk drive is on it's last leg and instead of replacing it I would
like to create a bootable cd which would include all my startup disks from
win 95 to win 2003. So that on any given occassion I could use my custom cd
instead of my startup disks to install or repair any operating system from
win 95 to win 2003. Does anybody know where I can find information on how to
create this type of bootable CD?

Every CD-R and CD-RW software package that I've ever seen
has options to create bootable CDs . . . EZ CD Creator,
NTI, Nero, etc.

What symptoms are you getting from your floppy drive ?

It has trouble reading disks and it takes 5 minutes or more to copy files to
the hard drive.