Blue Screen Of Death...please help

perolord

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
Hello guys, i am trying to solve this problem now for few weeks.. but without sucess.. i am getting BSOD-s like 3 times a day.. almost every if not every day. The picture shows, what it says...

Please, can i get any help, i dont know what to do, how to resolve the problem or how to find a issue.. ty very much.
gh001.th.jpg
[/URL][/img]

perolord

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
Hey. Yes i am overclocking.. but if i dont, the same thing...

how do i run memtest?

i have: intel core 2d e4500

overclocked: fsb 295, ratio cmos 10, cpu voltage 1.3375

mikey5802

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2009
Try googling 0x00000124. It did produce some results. Don't know if they're applicable to your issue right off-hand.

Good luck....

What's the last piece of hardware you installed ?... and installed drivers for. I had a similar problem with nvidia drivers in DX9 a short time ago. Have you opened up the device manager or done a windows update lately ?

perolord

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
hmm...i dont really remember, but bsod are here for pretty long time now.. sometimes 3x a day... sometimes not, today 1 so far... well i have nvidia 8800 gt... ussualy it happens when i play wow (but not the rule)...driver 8.15.11.8593... i have installed windows 2 days ago, hoping it will be beter.. but didnt format =(( i dont want to format =( omg...

Have you tried gaming with the side off the case. You can get crashes if things get too hot. As far as drivers go..... those numbers don't mean anything to me. Go to nvidias website and find a driver that works for that card but is NOT windows7 capable. uninstall driver/reboot/install new driver. As far as windows not installing........ try til it does ( do a repair first )........ you may have a bad hard drive.

TRENDING THREADS