Sign in with
Your question

Catalyst control center wont open

Last response: in Windows XP
October 8, 2011 5:58:44 PM

Hello,
I have tryed everything and it wont open, reinstaling it, using driver sweepers, renaming files ( ati files ), reinstalling NET., nothing works. I am using XP sp3, even MOM.exe and CCC are not runing in background, when i right click in desktop and try to open CCC MOM and CCC.exe pop in task manager for a second and close again, even runing new task ( MOM.exe ) just activates it for few second. Any suggestions? I am going to destroy my whole PC box soon as i don"t have the nerves to deal with this for much longer, 2 weeks is to much. Thank you in advance
a b \ Driver
October 8, 2011 10:00:39 PM

Raziel12345 said:
Hello,
I have tryed everything and it wont open, reinstaling it, using driver sweepers, renaming files ( ati files ), reinstalling NET., nothing works. I am using XP sp3, even MOM.exe and CCC are not runing in background, when i right click in desktop and try to open CCC MOM and CCC.exe pop in task manager for a second and close again, even runing new task ( MOM.exe ) just activates it for few second. Any suggestions? I am going to destroy my whole PC box soon as i don"t have the nerves to deal with this for much longer, 2 weeks is to much. Thank you in advance

Same problem if in safe mode ? If not, your unit might be infected.
October 9, 2011 4:57:43 PM

I have just tried that and still wont work, thanks for tip tho
Related resources
February 22, 2012 12:56:09 AM

I have the same problem as you, and have also tried every possible scenario of deleting registry and drivers, sweeping drivers, cleaning registry; to the point of manually deleting everything in my registry with "avi" in front of it, uninstalling and reinstalling with no avail, I think I learned my lesson on buying ATI cards, NEVER DO IT AGAIN. :fou: 
!