Worst Customer Service Ever

Last response: in Network Providers
February 20, 2005 3:21:46 AM

Cingular has by far the worst customer service I ever experienced..........
and don't expect help.........I spent well over 8 weeks and a multitude of
reps who all stated they could help the mess my transition from AT&T to
cingular caused...............I finally got a response from the last rep and
he said to go to e-bay and get another phone....worst service I ever saw and
I am stuck for the time being.................lest I pay them more $ to get
out of the contract...PLEASE if you aren't Cingular.......don't go
there...they promise everything then forget who you are or what they
said.................absolutely the worst.....as a retired police chief I
would put these people in a category with some of the people who rip of the
elderly. Down right Bastards

More about : worst customer service

Anonymous
February 20, 2005 11:07:53 AM

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:21:46 GMT, "The Tilton Family"
<rtilton@neo.rr.com> wrote:

> Cingular has by far the worst customer service I ever experienced..........
>and don't expect help.........I spent well over 8 weeks and a multitude of
>reps who all stated they could help the mess my transition from AT&T to
>cingular caused...............I finally got a response from the last rep and
>he said to go to e-bay and get another phone....worst service I ever saw and
>I am stuck for the time being.................lest I pay them more $ to get
>out of the contract...PLEASE if you aren't Cingular.......don't go
>there...they promise everything then forget who you are or what they
>said.................absolutely the worst.....as a retired police chief I
>would put these people in a category with some of the people who rip of the
>elderly. Down right Bastards

As a retired police chief, you should live by the statement "Just the
facts", and you have given NONE.

No details on what the mess your transition was, why they told you to
get a phone from eBay, etc.
February 22, 2005 10:04:18 AM

"Evan Platt" <evan@TheObvious.espphotography.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:21:46 GMT, "The Tilton Family"
> <rtilton@neo.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Cingular has by far the worst customer service I ever
>> experienced..........
>>and don't expect help.........I spent well over 8 weeks and a multitude of
>>reps who all stated they could help the mess my transition from AT&T to
>>cingular caused...............I finally got a response from the last rep
>>and
>>he said to go to e-bay and get another phone....worst service I ever saw
>>and
>>I am stuck for the time being.................lest I pay them more $ to
>>get
>>out of the contract...PLEASE if you aren't Cingular.......don't go
>>there...they promise everything then forget who you are or what they
>>said.................absolutely the worst.....as a retired police chief I
>>would put these people in a category with some of the people who rip of
>>the
>>elderly. Down right Bastards
>
> As a retired police chief, you should live by the statement "Just the
> facts", and you have given NONE.
>
> No details on what the mess your transition was, why they told you to
> get a phone from eBay, etc.
> --
> To reply, remove TheObvious from my e-mail address.

I have to agree with Evan. You certainly make a lot of insinuations but not
a single fact is to be found anywhere in your post. I might also add that as
a "police CHIEF" I would assume you have an understanding of writing and
composition so what's up with all the ..........?

I made the transition from ATTWS to Cingular and other than having to do the
transfer at a Cingular owned store, due to ATTWS screw ups, it was quite
painless and easy. Every call I have made to Cingular Customer Service has
been handled in a friendly and professional manner

If you have a story to tell then let's hear it.

TC
February 26, 2005 3:37:00 PM

<rtilton@neo.rr.com> wrote:

> Cingular has by far the worst customer service I ever experienced..........
>and don't expect help.........I spent well over 8 weeks and a multitude of
>reps who all stated they could help the mess my transition from AT&T to
>cingular caused...............I finally got a response from the last rep and
>he said to go to e-bay and get another phone....worst service I ever saw and
>I am stuck for the time being.................lest I pay them more $ to get
>out of the contract...PLEASE if you aren't Cingular.......don't go
>there...they promise everything then forget who you are or what they
>said.................absolutely the worst.....as a retired police chief I
>would put these people in a category with some of the people who rip of the
>elderly. Down right Bastards

After reading the above, I'm not surprised none of the Cingualr reps
could help you. Before anyone can SOLVE your problem, they first have
to understand what the problem IS - and you seem utterly incapable of
explaining it.

With all the reports police officers have to write, I find it
difficult to believe that someone with such poor communication skills
could ever have risen to the position of Chief of Police.

--
Friends don't let friends shop at Best Buy (except to buy loss leaders for resale on eBay).
(See http://tinyurl.com/6efhd)

"Evan Platt" <evan@TheObvious.espphotography.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:21:46 GMT, "The Tilton Family"
> <rtilton@neo.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Cingular has by far the worst customer service I ever
>> experienced..........
>>and don't expect help.........I spent well over 8 weeks and a multitude of
>>reps who all stated they could help the mess my transition from AT&T to
>>cingular caused...............I finally got a response from the last rep
>>and
>>he said to go to e-bay and get another phone....worst service I ever saw
>>and
>>I am stuck for the time being.................lest I pay them more $ to
>>get
>>out of the contract...PLEASE if you aren't Cingular.......don't go
>>there...they promise everything then forget who you are or what they
>>said.................absolutely the worst.....as a retired police chief I
>>would put these people in a category with some of the people who rip of
>>the
>>elderly. Down right Bastards
>
> As a retired police chief, you should live by the statement "Just the
> facts", and you have given NONE.
>
> No details on what the mess your transition was, why they told you to
> get a phone from eBay, etc.

.... my best guess thats where they got their phone(s) from in the first
place - probably was trying to save some money and it backfired.
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 2:00:59 PM

After reading the above, I'm not surprised none of the Cingualr reps
> could help you. Before anyone can SOLVE your problem, they first have
> to understand what the problem IS - and you seem utterly incapable of
> explaining it.

Actually I read it as a statement of fact, not a cry for help. In his
experience he was dealt a raw hand by cingular reps and was just letting the
world know his experience and offered a warning to any one considering
cingular.
Reading comprehension is the key to his post.
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 6:42:57 AM

"Chuck Drake" <drakechuck@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> After reading the above, I'm not surprised none of the Cingualr reps
>> could help you. Before anyone can SOLVE your problem, they first have
>> to understand what the problem IS - and you seem utterly incapable of
>> explaining it.
>

> Actually I read it as a statement of fact, not a cry for help. In his
> experience he was dealt a raw hand by cingular reps and was just letting
> the world know his experience and offered a warning to any one considering
> cingular.
> Reading comprehension is the key to his post.

I didn't see any facts in his post. All I saw were opinions about the poor
Customer Service from Cingular. There was no basis to make a decision
regarding Cingular service because we have no idea what happened!

TC
!