requires university

Hi...

I have a feeling I asked this question before, but I can't find where in my
sent items box....nor any response on the page... just wondering if I was to
download a house that requires university (of which I don't as yet have)
what will happen? Will the house be playable and just missing some of the
content or what? Some of my favorite houses I've found to download all seem
to require uni.... what to do?

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
2 answers Last reply
More about requires university

    "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in

    > Hi...
    >
    > I have a feeling I asked this question before, but I can't find
    > where in my sent items box....nor any response on the page... just
    > wondering if I was to download a house that requires university
    > (of which I don't as yet have) what will happen? Will the house
    > be playable and just missing some of the content or what? Some of
    > my favorite houses I've found to download all seem to require
    > uni.... what to do?

    Build your own? I have downloaded 2 houses, just because I wanted to
    see how something was done. Building houses is the most fun part of
    TS2 imo.

    --
    Mike
    Abbott's Law

    I rather downloading them.... I don't have a lot of time to play and there
    are such fantastic homes to download... I prefer playing to building, but I
    love redecorating with the custom content I download...

    "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
    > "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in
    >
    >> Hi...
    >>
    >> I have a feeling I asked this question before, but I can't find
    >> where in my sent items box....nor any response on the page... just
    >> wondering if I was to download a house that requires university
    >> (of which I don't as yet have) what will happen? Will the house
    >> be playable and just missing some of the content or what? Some of
    >> my favorite houses I've found to download all seem to require
    >> uni.... what to do?
    >>
    > Build your own? I have downloaded 2 houses, just because I wanted to
    > see how something was done. Building houses is the most fun part of
    > TS2 imo.
    >
    > --
    > Mike
    > Abbott's Law
    > 1) If you have to ask, you're not entitled to know.
    > 2) If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked.

Download Sims Games Video Games