Sign in with
Your question

GTX 460 + GPU-Z picture. Black screens durings game

Last response: in Overclocking
March 1, 2011 5:36:38 AM

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32062&id=10000144...

This picture goes to my facebook and has a Picture of My graphics Card on GPU-Z. EVERY TIME I play WOW, It SKIPS and there is a WHITE strip during the logging of my Graphics card. My screen goes black during the game when this occurs. WTF is it guys and how can I fix it.

Also, I noticed my GPU load hits MAX right when this happens, then I go black screen. It keeps happening
a b U Graphics card
a c 239 K Overclocking
March 1, 2011 5:52:01 AM

cannot look your screen shoot .. i don't like facebook

if you play in a state of OC .. if so you have to go back to the default first and uninstall the software OC the GPU, play in a state of default if it does matter, then there is goes wrong hardware
March 1, 2011 5:53:34 AM

henydiah said:
cannot look your screen shoot .. i don't like facebook

if you play in a state of OC .. if so you have to go back to the default first and uninstall the software OC the GPU,
play in a state of default if that happens then there is a hardware problem that was wrong

Its factory overclocked and it still does this after I underclock. my bro has same setup as i do exactly and he has no problems
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
a c 239 K Overclocking
March 1, 2011 5:59:13 AM

Kaori Cpu said:
Its factory overclocked and it still does this after I underclock. my bro has same setup as i do exactly and he has no problems

downclock not the same as the default, the default process requires a clear CMOS. ithink you know it.

March 1, 2011 6:06:51 AM

how do i clear the CMOS on a GPU? IS that the mobo CMOS?
a b U Graphics card
a c 239 K Overclocking
March 1, 2011 6:11:16 AM

- unplug AC from PSU (no electric)
- Find jumper Clear Cmos mobo have 3 pin (you will see the jumper position pin 1& pin 2 ) when want clear Cmos put it to 2-3, wait a second (1minute) , put it back jumper to pin1 & pin2\
-plug your AC to PSU
-your setting CPU normal like New!

next boot go safe mode , uninstall software OC your GPU & CPU - boot
your GPU default again !

if you don't understand read guide book your mobo: how clear CMOS

March 1, 2011 6:53:22 AM

Well, its not the GPU. I just tried Just Cause on ULTRA settings, My GPU load was 90 + at all times and it RAN AMAZING. World of warcraft Kicks me out. WTF
a b U Graphics card
a c 239 K Overclocking
March 1, 2011 7:00:01 AM

GPU seems extremely hot when fulllload, try playing with the resolution just did not have ultra insufficiency. I think just a little different to it.

if you play this game online i think server maitenence on your relm just give it a few hours or days .
March 1, 2011 7:03:31 AM

I played at a much lower resolution and it still kicked me out
a b U Graphics card
a c 239 K Overclocking
March 1, 2011 7:27:59 AM

maybe you need Patch or hotfix like something hmmm
go this site :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/
good luck

a c 91 U Graphics card
a b K Overclocking
March 1, 2011 7:05:03 PM

What happens when you enable vsync ?
March 1, 2011 7:12:57 PM

swifty_morgan said:
What happens when you enable vsync ?

vsync is always on. I found out that it says Video driver error under windows 7. My Nvidia display drivers failed but recovered. I think I have a bad GPU
a b U Graphics card
a b K Overclocking
March 1, 2011 7:22:45 PM

It's not a bad GPU if other games work fine.

It's likely a software incompatibility between WoW and the GPU drivers. Try a previous version of the drivers.
!