GTX 460 + GPU-Z picture. Black screens durings game

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32062&id=100001449656658&saved

This picture goes to my facebook and has a Picture of My graphics Card on GPU-Z. EVERY TIME I play WOW, It SKIPS and there is a WHITE strip during the logging of my Graphics card. My screen goes black during the game when this occurs. WTF is it guys and how can I fix it.

Also, I noticed my GPU load hits MAX right when this happens, then I go black screen. It keeps happening
12 answers Last reply
More about picture black screens durings game
  1. cannot look your screen shoot .. i don't like facebook

if you play in a state of OC .. if so you have to go back to the default first and uninstall the software OC the GPU, play in a state of default if it does matter, then there is goes wrong hardware
  2. henydiah said:
    cannot look your screen shoot .. i don't like facebook

if you play in a state of OC .. if so you have to go back to the default first and uninstall the software OC the GPU,
    play in a state of default if that happens then there is a hardware problem that was wrong

Its factory overclocked and it still does this after I underclock. my bro has same setup as i do exactly and he has no problems
  3. Kaori Cpu said:
    Its factory overclocked and it still does this after I underclock. my bro has same setup as i do exactly and he has no problems

downclock not the same as the default, the default process requires a clear CMOS. ithink you know it.
  4. how do i clear the CMOS on a GPU? IS that the mobo CMOS?
  5. - unplug AC from PSU (no electric)
    - Find jumper Clear Cmos mobo have 3 pin (you will see the jumper position pin 1& pin 2 ) when want clear Cmos put it to 2-3, wait a second (1minute) , put it back jumper to pin1 & pin2\
    -plug your AC to PSU
    -your setting CPU normal like New!

next boot go safe mode , uninstall software OC your GPU & CPU - boot
    your GPU default again !

if you don't understand read guide book your mobo: how clear CMOS
  6. Well, its not the GPU. I just tried Just Cause on ULTRA settings, My GPU load was 90 + at all times and it RAN AMAZING. World of warcraft Kicks me out. WTF
  7. GPU seems extremely hot when fulllload, try playing with the resolution just did not have ultra insufficiency. I think just a little different to it.

if you play this game online i think server maitenence on your relm just give it a few hours or days .
  8. I played at a much lower resolution and it still kicked me out
  9. maybe you need Patch or hotfix like something hmmm
    go this site :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/
    good luck
  10. What happens when you enable vsync ?
  11. swifty_morgan said:
    What happens when you enable vsync ?

vsync is always on. I found out that it says Video driver error under windows 7. My Nvidia display drivers failed but recovered. I think I have a bad GPU
  12. It's not a bad GPU if other games work fine.

It's likely a software incompatibility between WoW and the GPU drivers. Try a previous version of the drivers.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs Games Overclocking