Problems Installing Superstar(Sims 1!)

Last response: in Video Games
April 19, 2005 7:34:55 PM

Hi

I have the Sims and the expansions
Living large
House Party
Hot Date
Vacation
Unleashed and no-cd patch
I'm trying to install Superstar, but when I click on install, there is an
error message

Error installing iKernel.exe:( 0x10000)

It used to work ok

I tried taking the unleashed no-cd patch out, but that made no difference..
Thanks for any help
Julia
Anonymous
December 23, 2009 7:18:28 AM

I have the Sims Expansion Pack too and i have problems trying to install Superstar It keeps opening my computer with a folder called Setup when i click on this folder it opens things saying data 4 and stuff i know how to install its just it keeps opening this up, please help as i dont want to click the wrong thing!
!