Baby to toddler cheat?

Anyone know if there is a cheat you can use to allow a baby to become a
toddler quickly? Also any cheats to allow toddlers to become kids, teenagers
and adults?

Thanks

Sb
9 answers Last reply
More about baby toddler cheat

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:56:51 +0000 (UTC), "sb"
    <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >Anyone know if there is a cheat you can use to allow a baby to become a
    >toddler quickly? Also any cheats to allow toddlers to become kids, teenagers
    >and adults?

    I believe the in-game debug cheat can accomplish this.

    Pull down the menuline (ctrl+shift+c) write
    boolProp Testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter
    Hold in shift and left-click the baby, there should be a "set to
    birthday" function somewhere... this can be used to grow up sims
    rapidly to any age if I remember correctly... and possibly even age
    them backwards, not sure about this last part.

    The way to do it is almost as you say. After doing that shift left click on
    any family member except baby and choose spawn Tombstone of Living Dead.
    This creates tombstone. Now you can click on the tombstone and choose grow
    up baby or something like that. There are lots of other cheats on the
    tombstone. Once the baby is a todler then you can use the tombstone to make
    them little kids.

    "sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

    > Anyone know if there is a cheat you can use to allow a baby to become
    > a toddler quickly? Also any cheats to allow toddlers to become kids,
    > teenagers and adults?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sb

    This MSN newsgroup for Sims2 has a tutorial, a great one too for using
    the cheat.
    You can also make the infant active so you can see it's needs, I love
    this cheat!

    http://groups.msn.com/TheSims2Database/yourwebpage.msnw

    Hope this helps...Betty

    sb wrote:
    > Anyone know if there is a cheat you can use to allow a baby to become
    > a toddler quickly? Also any cheats to allow toddlers to become kids,
    > teenagers and adults?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sb

    Merola's Multi Painting does that and a lot more. It's at MTS2.

    http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30927&highlight=Multi+painting

    Jeanie

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    > <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    >> Anyone know if there is a cheat you can use to allow a baby to
    >> become a toddler quickly? Also any cheats to allow toddlers to
    >> become kids, teenagers and adults?
    > Pull down the menuline (ctrl+shift+c) write
    > boolProp Testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter
    > Hold in shift and left-click the baby, there should be a "set
    > birthday" function somewhere...

    This doesn't work with babies, since they cannot be the active
    sim. You would only grow older the active sim. It does work with
    older sims, though. I use it all the time. I hate children.

    T.

    Yup, just like that, there are three "age baby" options, the one you want is
    the "AGE baby" (in caps)

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:57:00 -0400, "janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote:

    >The way to do it is almost as you say. After doing that shift left click on
    >any family member except baby and choose spawn Tombstone of Living Dead.
    >This creates tombstone. Now you can click on the tombstone and choose grow
    >up baby or something like that. There are lots of other cheats on the
    >tombstone. Once the baby is a todler then you can use the tombstone to make
    >them little kids.

    Ah, cool! Thanks Janice. I've never tried the tombstone of L and D
    thing.

    > On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:57:00 -0400, "janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote:
    >
    >>The way to do it is almost as you say. After doing that shift left click
    >>on
    >>any family member except baby and choose spawn Tombstone of Living Dead.
    >>This creates tombstone. Now you can click on the tombstone and choose
    >>grow
    >>up baby or something like that. There are lots of other cheats on the
    >>tombstone. Once the baby is a todler then you can use the tombstone to
    >>make
    >>them little kids.
    >
    > Ah, cool! Thanks Janice. I've never tried the tombstone of L and D
    > thing.

    I use it a lot because I bore easily and hate waiting for them to age or do
    other things. I love the make everyone in the house a friend. This is great
    for those Sims that love to WooHoo
  9. :) Sure there is!

    1. When you've just logged into your chosen neighbourhood, bring up the cheat screen.
    type in:
    boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
    This will bring up loads of added selections for your gameplay with your sims whilst in a residential lot :)
    note: this has to be done on the neighbourhood screen; it won't work in any lots!

    2.Go to your chosen lot!

    3.When it has loaded, hold down shift whilst clicking the baby.

    4.Choose "MAKE UNSELECTABLE" on the baby, and then its icon should have left the bar at the side.

    5.Hold down shift again and click "MAKE SELECTABLE", this will allow you to see all the baby's motives and
    eventually allow you to speed up the aging process!

    6.Shift + click the baby and select ''Set To Birthday'', you should now see the age bar's measure increase.

    7.Shift + click, 'GROW UP'. Eventually, if you still play with 'free will', an adult, young adult (university) or teen sim will 'help with birthday.'
    All set for being a toddler!
    :)

    For more uses of the Boolprop cheat, visit google :D
    xxx

Sims Games Video Games