Baby to toddler cheat?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 19, 2005 9:56:51 PM

Anyone know if there is a cheat you can use to allow a baby to become a
toddler quickly? Also any cheats to allow toddlers to become kids, teenagers
and adults?

Thanks

Sb

More about : baby toddler cheat

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 12:12:10 AM

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:56:51 +0000 (UTC), "sb"
<sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Anyone know if there is a cheat you can use to allow a baby to become a
>toddler quickly? Also any cheats to allow toddlers to become kids, teenagers
>and adults?

I believe the in-game debug cheat can accomplish this.

Pull down the menuline (ctrl+shift+c) write
boolProp Testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter
Hold in shift and left-click the baby, there should be a "set to
birthday" function somewhere... this can be used to grow up sims
rapidly to any age if I remember correctly... and possibly even age
them backwards, not sure about this last part.
April 20, 2005 12:12:11 AM

The way to do it is almost as you say. After doing that shift left click on
any family member except baby and choose spawn Tombstone of Living Dead.
This creates tombstone. Now you can click on the tombstone and choose grow
up baby or something like that. There are lots of other cheats on the
tombstone. Once the baby is a todler then you can use the tombstone to make
them little kids.

"Guardian Pegasus" <AdolfNazingerII@holysee.va> wrote in message
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:56:51 +0000 (UTC), "sb"
> <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Anyone know if there is a cheat you can use to allow a baby to become a
>>toddler quickly? Also any cheats to allow toddlers to become kids,
>>teenagers
>>and adults?
>
> I believe the in-game debug cheat can accomplish this.
>
> Pull down the menuline (ctrl+shift+c) write
> boolProp Testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter
> Hold in shift and left-click the baby, there should be a "set to
> birthday" function somewhere... this can be used to grow up sims
> rapidly to any age if I remember correctly... and possibly even age
> them backwards, not sure about this last part.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 12:46:22 AM

"sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 43gp2$5gh$1@hercules.btinternet.com...

> Anyone know if there is a cheat you can use to allow a baby to become
> a toddler quickly? Also any cheats to allow toddlers to become kids,
> teenagers and adults?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sb

This MSN newsgroup for Sims2 has a tutorial, a great one too for using
the cheat.
You can also make the infant active so you can see it's needs, I love
this cheat!

http://groups.msn.com/TheSims2Database/yourwebpage.msnw

Hope this helps...Betty
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 2:44:18 AM

sb wrote:
> Anyone know if there is a cheat you can use to allow a baby to become
> a toddler quickly? Also any cheats to allow toddlers to become kids,
> teenagers and adults?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sb

Merola's Multi Painting does that and a lot more. It's at MTS2.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30927&highl...

Jeanie
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 3:41:20 AM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Anyone know if there is a cheat you can use to allow a baby to
>> become a toddler quickly? Also any cheats to allow toddlers to
>> become kids, teenagers and adults?
> Pull down the menuline (ctrl+shift+c) write
> boolProp Testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter
> Hold in shift and left-click the baby, there should be a "set
> birthday" function somewhere...

This doesn't work with babies, since they cannot be the active
sim. You would only grow older the active sim. It does work with
older sims, though. I use it all the time. I hate children.

T.
April 20, 2005 5:33:34 AM

Yup, just like that, there are three "age baby" options, the one you want is
the "AGE baby" (in caps)

"janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote in message
> The way to do it is almost as you say. After doing that shift left click
on
> any family member except baby and choose spawn Tombstone of Living Dead.
> This creates tombstone. Now you can click on the tombstone and choose
grow
> up baby or something like that. There are lots of other cheats on the
> tombstone. Once the baby is a todler then you can use the tombstone to
make
> them little kids.
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 9:53:07 AM

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:57:00 -0400, "janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote:

>The way to do it is almost as you say. After doing that shift left click on
>any family member except baby and choose spawn Tombstone of Living Dead.
>This creates tombstone. Now you can click on the tombstone and choose grow
>up baby or something like that. There are lots of other cheats on the
>tombstone. Once the baby is a todler then you can use the tombstone to make
>them little kids.

Ah, cool! Thanks Janice. I've never tried the tombstone of L and D
thing.
April 20, 2005 1:05:13 PM

> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:57:00 -0400, "janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote:
>
>>The way to do it is almost as you say. After doing that shift left click
>>on
>>any family member except baby and choose spawn Tombstone of Living Dead.
>>This creates tombstone. Now you can click on the tombstone and choose
>>grow
>>up baby or something like that. There are lots of other cheats on the
>>tombstone. Once the baby is a todler then you can use the tombstone to
>>make
>>them little kids.
>
> Ah, cool! Thanks Janice. I've never tried the tombstone of L and D
> thing.

I use it a lot because I bore easily and hate waiting for them to age or do
other things. I love the make everyone in the house a friend. This is great
for those Sims that love to WooHoo
Anonymous
April 15, 2009 2:02:40 PM

:)  Sure there is!

1. When you've just logged into your chosen neighbourhood, bring up the cheat screen.
type in:
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
This will bring up loads of added selections for your gameplay with your sims whilst in a residential lot :)
note: this has to be done on the neighbourhood screen; it won't work in any lots!

2.Go to your chosen lot!

3.When it has loaded, hold down shift whilst clicking the baby.

4.Choose "MAKE UNSELECTABLE" on the baby, and then its icon should have left the bar at the side.

5.Hold down shift again and click "MAKE SELECTABLE", this will allow you to see all the baby's motives and
eventually allow you to speed up the aging process!

6.Shift + click the baby and select ''Set To Birthday'', you should now see the age bar's measure increase.

7.Shift + click, 'GROW UP'. Eventually, if you still play with 'free will', an adult, young adult (university) or teen sim will 'help with birthday.'
All set for being a toddler!
:)

For more uses of the Boolprop cheat, visit google :D
xxx

!