When will Sims be able to trim their toenails?

Last response: in Video Games
April 20, 2005 6:31:39 AM

--Cuth

More about : sims trim toenails

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 6:31:40 AM

> --
> --Cuth

Personal hygiene is a good Idea.
What about wiping their backsides after using the toilet.
There is no toilet paper in the game.
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 7:36:35 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in

When will sims be able to reverse time so I can go back and make all
the /right/ decisions?

--
Mike
Abba...Dabba...Goo!

That's why they keep their pants on when they go.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >
> > --
> > --Cuth
> >

> Personal hygiene is a good Idea.
> What about wiping their backsides after using the toilet.
> There is no toilet paper in the game.

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 7:16:27 PM

Davybear wrote:
> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
> message news:4265BF0E.5050908@earthlink.net...
>>
>> --
>> --Cuth
>>

> Personal hygiene is a good Idea.
> What about wiping their backsides after using the toilet.
> There is no toilet paper in the game.

There can be, now. <g>

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54363&highl...

Of course, they still don't use it, but at least it's there for looking at.

Jeanie
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 5:34:37 PM

Davybear wrote:

> Personal hygiene is a good Idea.
> What about wiping their backsides after using the toilet.
> There is no toilet paper in the game.

No kidding! In Sims 2, they don't even wash their hands!

Laura
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 8:14:13 PM

Laura Castellano wrote:
> Davybear wrote:
>

>> Personal hygiene is a good Idea.
>> What about wiping their backsides after using the toilet.
>> There is no toilet paper in the game.
>>

> No kidding! In Sims 2, they don't even wash their hands!
>
> Laura

They will if you tell them to.

Jeanie
!