When will Sims be able to trim their toenails?

--Cuth
6 answers Last reply
More about when sims trim toenails

    > --
    > --Cuth

    Personal hygiene is a good Idea.
    What about wiping their backsides after using the toilet.
    There is no toilet paper in the game.

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in

    When will sims be able to reverse time so I can go back and make all
    the /right/ decisions?

    --
    Mike
    Abba...Dabba...Goo!

    That's why they keep their pants on when they go.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    Davybear wrote:
    > "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
    > message news:4265BF0E.5050908@earthlink.net...
    >>
    >> --
    >> --Cuth
    >>

    > Personal hygiene is a good Idea.
    > What about wiping their backsides after using the toilet.
    > There is no toilet paper in the game.

    There can be, now. <g>

    http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54363&highlight=toilet+paper

    Of course, they still don't use it, but at least it's there for looking at.

    Jeanie

    Davybear wrote:

    > Personal hygiene is a good Idea.
    > What about wiping their backsides after using the toilet.
    > There is no toilet paper in the game.

    No kidding! In Sims 2, they don't even wash their hands!

    Laura

    Laura Castellano wrote:
    > Davybear wrote:
    >

    >> Personal hygiene is a good Idea.
    >> What about wiping their backsides after using the toilet.
    >> There is no toilet paper in the game.
    >>

    > No kidding! In Sims 2, they don't even wash their hands!
    >
    > Laura

    They will if you tell them to.

    Jeanie

Sims Games Video Games