When will Sims be able to go to Wal Mart?

They can do that now..............seriously, someone has made a walmart
store for the sims2 :)
Now if I could just find that link, lol.

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> They can do that now..............seriously, someone has made a walmart
> store for the sims2 :)

That post was specifically for you, Bluegenie2. :)

--
--Cuth

> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>> They can do that now..............seriously, someone has made a walmart
>> store for the sims2 :)
>
> That post was specifically for you, Bluegenie2. :)
>

> --
> --Cuth

Well gee :)
By the way, I got that walmart at one time and it is on a huge lot and on my
computer, it was really really really slow.

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>
>>Bluegenie2 wrote:
>>
>>>They can do that now..............seriously, someone has made a walmart
>>>store for the sims2 :)
>>
>>That post was specifically for you, Bluegenie2. :)
>>

>>--
>>--Cuth
>>

> Well gee :)
> By the way, I got that walmart at one time and it is on a huge lot and on my
> computer, it was really really really slow.

I don't want a Wal-Mart in my game. It will bring down the property
values. ;-) ;-)

--
--Cuth