Happy Birthday Madame Mim

Last response: in Video Games
April 20, 2005 5:26:21 AM

I was going to wait until morning before pasting this but I remembered there
is a big time difference between Kentucky and Australia.

Happy Birthday to you.
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 6:25:11 PM

Thankyou. Where's my birthday posted that you know this? Am I famous or
something?

;')

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I was going to wait until morning before pasting this but I remembered
there
> is a big time difference between Kentucky and Australia.
>

> Happy Birthday to you.

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 6:25:12 PM

> Thankyou. Where's my birthday posted that you know this? Am I famous or
> something?
>
> ;')
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM
>

> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> I was going to wait until morning before pasting this but I remembered
> there
>> is a big time difference between Kentucky and Australia.
>>

>> Happy Birthday to you.

You mentioned your birthday when you wished me a happy birthday back in
January.

D's birthday is the 22

And Bluegenie2's son had a birthday on the 14.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 9:35:58 AM

Ahh, mystery explained. Thanks again for the well wishing.

:')

--

!