Happy Birthday Madame Mim

I was going to wait until morning before pasting this but I remembered there
is a big time difference between Kentucky and Australia.

Happy Birthday to you.
3 answers Last reply
More about happy birthday madame

    Thankyou. Where's my birthday posted that you know this? Am I famous or
    something?

    ;')

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    > Thankyou. Where's my birthday posted that you know this? Am I famous or
    > something?
    >
    > ;')
    >
    > --
    > Morituri Nolumus Mori
    >
    > MM
    >

    > "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >> I was going to wait until morning before pasting this but I remembered
    > there
    >> is a big time difference between Kentucky and Australia.
    >>

    >> Happy Birthday to you.

    You mentioned your birthday when you wished me a happy birthday back in
    January.

    D's birthday is the 22

    And Bluegenie2's son had a birthday on the 14.

    Ahh, mystery explained. Thanks again for the well wishing.

    :')

    --

    > "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > > Thankyou. Where's my birthday posted that you know this? Am I famous or
    > > something?
    > >
    > > ;')
    > >
    > > --
    > > Morituri Nolumus Mori
    > >
    > > MM
    > >

    > > "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > >> I was going to wait until morning before pasting this but I remembered
    > > there
    > >> is a big time difference between Kentucky and Australia.
    > >>

    > >> Happy Birthday to you.
    > >>

    > You mentioned your birthday when you wished me a happy birthday back in
    > January.
    >
    > D's birthday is the 22
    >
    > And Bluegenie2's son had a birthday on the 14.

Sims Games Video Games