windows 32 version

Gentlemen: My Norton system doctor won't run because it
is telling me that the it is unable to correctly identify
the version of the operating system due to another
application hooking and modifing the windows32 version
function. How do I fix this problem. THank you, John
Willis I have the windows XP program.

John;
You should check www.symantec.com and/or contact the manufacturer of
the application.
Make sure your version of Norton is compatible with windows XP.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"John Willis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Gentlemen: My Norton system doctor won't run because it
> is telling me that the it is unable to correctly identify
> the version of the operating system due to another
> application hooking and modifing the windows32 version
> function. How do I fix this problem. THank you, John
> Willis I have the windows XP program.

Have you set program compatability on the program. That is what compatability does.

http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofwhimsy/index.html