Linda

I am new to sims. I have been playing sims 2. One of my sims has just had a
baby but since the wedding a few days before birth i have been getting
visits from a consort who comes and tells her off, especially if she is in
the bath. what is a consort and why is he unhappy. Apologies if this is some
kind of american tradition, but he seems to be shouting at both sims, I dont
know why.

linda wrote:
> I am new to sims. I have been playing sims 2. One of my sims has just
> had a baby but since the wedding a few days before birth i have been
> getting visits from a consort who comes and tells her off, especially
> if she is in the bath. what is a consort and why is he unhappy.
> Apologies if this is some kind of american tradition, but he seems to
> be shouting at both sims, I dont know why.

Isn't that one of the characters in Veronaville? I've never played that
particular neighborhood (yet). But maybe your sim has been looking at him
through the telescope (during the day) or watching him out the window and
it's ticked him off.

Jeanie

It's Consort Capp. It's just the guy's first name. Try playing in
another neighborhood; Veronaville has tons of oddly named characters -
some Shakespearian, some just odd.

I've not played Veronaville at all. I'm thinking of deleting every
character and making it a wholly vecki-created neighbourhood. I'm too
lazy to create a new neighbourhood from scratch and am hopeless at
making community lots (worse than I am at building houses!).

:)

~*~
vecki

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've not played Veronaville at all. I'm thinking of deleting every
> character and making it a wholly vecki-created neighbourhood. I'm too
> lazy to create a new neighbourhood from scratch and am hopeless at
> making community lots (worse than I am at building houses!).
>
> :)

If you do delete all the characters you will still have all the Maxi
additional character ex-family members in the files. I get annoyed with
this, but only when dealing with simpe.
If you like that Verona place then why not put the community lots into the
house bin (so you can use them elsewhere) and start a brand new Verona
neighbourhood for your own Sims?

Can also bin a few houses from any other place if you really hate building.

I like the Verona map now. Two sides of the track. Posh and scruffy,
so-to-speak. The tighly-packed roads on the one side of the canal are very
good for a slum.

Granny - Half-awake.