How to achieve gigabit speeds with windows

ram1_36

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
i want to acheive 1 giga bit speed by using UDP socket programming in windows without packet and data lossing

Solution
All hardware on your network needs to support those speeds. If you are sending data to disks, they need to be fiber channel. I don't think you're going to find that on a home pc.

ram1_36

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
thank u Hawkeye

The main thing i suppose to receive the packets in the size 1280*480 of data with 1 giga bit speed in the receive buffer in socket receive and placing in the temporary buffer then converting to bmp image size storing in the folder, based on the image name displaying to the GUI in this case i observed that lot of packet missing is happening from the receiving side .the ports are 1 giga bit capacity

but when i am keeping delay of 100 ms in the transmitting and sending the image data of 1280*480 side with 40 Mbps i am capturing the full images but i am able to displaying only 4 to 5 images on GUI for sec but my achieve to display 25 frames for sec to get video data ,the operating systems i am using windows xp both sides with cat6 cable with UDP protocol ,i am using the visual studio 6 c++ software. is there any solution to achieve to display 25 frames sec please let me know

please give me solution to display 25 images for seconds
thank u
ram moluguri