When will Sims be able to dance the hoochie-coochey?

I don't know, but you should have seen Herb and Coral Oldie getting down to
some R&B, right before he kicked the bucket. They were hoochie-koochie-ing
pretty good there right square dab in the middle of the kitchen. LOL

Jeanie

Jeanie wrote:
> I don't know, but you should have seen Herb and Coral Oldie getting down to
> some R&B, right before he kicked the bucket. They were hoochie-koochie-ing
> pretty good there right square dab in the middle of the kitchen. LOL

What a way to go!

--
--Cuth