Sign in with
Your question

Umax astra 4100/4400 scanner driver

Last response: in Windows XP
October 14, 2011 6:33:13 PM

I have bought a printer cannon MF 4400 and the installation CD works for 32bit operating sysytems, my system is 64bit operating system that is running on windows 7 home premium. how can install this printer inmy computer so that I can make printings.
a b \ Driver
October 14, 2011 8:51:05 PM

shakeel ahmad_70 said:
I have bought a printer cannon MF 4400 and the installation CD works for 32bit operating sysytems, my system is 64bit operating system that is running on windows 7 home premium. how can install this printer inmy computer so that I can make printings.

Strange, canon had no hit for mf 4400:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/page.action
m
l
a b \ Driver
October 14, 2011 9:28:34 PM

ksiemb said:
Strange, canon had no hit for mf 4400:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/page.action

I think this is the same guy coming back about 10 times every 4 months or so with a different name each time thinking we can install his UMAX 4100 driver for him from here. It's been on-going for the past year.

m
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
October 14, 2011 9:55:54 PM

tigsounds said:
I think this is the same guy coming back about 10 times every 4 months or so with a different name each time thinking we can install his UMAX 4100 driver for him from here. It's been on-going for the past year.

Ah So ! - Thanks for the info Tigsounds - Was wondering why I came across so many astra scanner/printer questions.
m
l
a b \ Driver
October 15, 2011 2:35:14 AM

@ shakeel ahmad_70

Ok shakeel, I have your printer driver. You must download it yourself. You must install it yourself, nobody here can do it for you. Look at where your computer is going to store the download so you don't lose it.

If you really have Windows 7 64 bit, then this is your lucky day. That driver was a trick to locate and I usually send people to the Win 7 forum for any questions about that system.

To download the Cannon MF 4400 driver, click
HERE and then click the blue download button when it appears, wait a few seconds so they can nag you to pay them money, (don't pay anything, wait the 30 seconds or whatever it is) and then download the driver.
m
l
!