Steaming from network video camera to Loox 420

August 8, 2005 4:59:51 PM

I have tried to stream Linksys Wireless 802.11g 54Mbps Internet Camera to my
Fujitsu Siemens Loox 420 with Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE/ MP 10.

The problem is that something is missing in the Direct Show Filters of
WM2003 [File Source (URL)] and therefore the LOOX can't show MPEG4
asf-streams via Media Player.

My question is: Does anyone know if there is an other player or any plugins
that will solve the problem?

jc
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 4:59:52 PM

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:59:51 +0200, "news.broadpark.no" <hallo> wrote:

>I have tried to stream Linksys Wireless 802.11g 54Mbps Internet Camera to my
>Fujitsu Siemens Loox 420 with Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE/ MP 10.
>

>The problem is that something is missing in the Direct Show Filters of
>WM2003 [File Source (URL)] and therefore the LOOX can't show MPEG4
>asf-streams via Media Player.
>
>My question is: Does anyone know if there is an other player or any plugins
>that will solve the problem?

TCPMP (Betaplayer) can play MPEG4 files, and it should be OK even
inside an ASF container. Try here : http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/about

Cheers - Neil
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 1:09:38 PM