Solution
Hi, i would go for the Haf 922 personally, then again the silverstone is nice 2 and prolly has better build quality. I have a haf 932 and the edges on that case are razor blades.....they have hurt me in serious ways, no joke. I believe the 922 will have the same problem, but it is a good case for air flow.

freezed1

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2007
Hi, i would go for the Haf 922 personally, then again the silverstone is nice 2 and prolly has better build quality. I have a haf 932 and the edges on that case are razor blades.....they have hurt me in serious ways, no joke. I believe the 922 will have the same problem, but it is a good case for air flow.

Solution
I have the CoolerMaster HAF 932. I have looked at the HAF 922 several times at a local Fry's Electronics. It's a slightly shorter version of the 932. Ventilation, airflow, and cooling should be excellent. In addition there is plenty of room for extra large components. In comparison the Silverstone is a smaller case that's more expensive.

TheOnion

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2007

Agreed that the Silverstone looks better. I am a "less is more" case kind of guy. However I am not sure that the Silverstone is superior enough to justify the extra cost.

freezed1

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2007
Well the thing is you will be happy with silverstone. I have a haf 932, the case itself is good but it lacks refinement. I also own a lian li that i bought for another project, it cost almost 3 times more compared to the haf but it is so refined, the inside edges are smooth. It is very well detailed. For price the Haf is a very very good case.