I have 3 physical drives in my machine. C:(boot) D:(data)
E:(Data) I used partition magic to carve out about 30 megs
each off D: and E: and made a stripe drive (S:) using XP
software of 60 megs. All of this worked fine.

Problem is - the page file won't stay on S:. I set it up
with all drives but S: with "No Paging File" set and S:\
with 1024 MB set. It OK's through all that and after the
reboot the page file is on C:\! Settings are exacty what I
set them as (on S:)?

What is going on?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Could it be that the S: drive is not being 'created' till after Windows
starts and, therefore, there really is no S: drive in existance when the
swap file is created?