Where to find ATI 4770 card?

Hi,

I know this is obvious, but almost everywhere I look, the card is gone. Ebay, amazon, e-tailors etc. The only etailors which have this card are not recommended to do business with. People recommend this card as a mid-end card.

Does anyone from ATI or manufactures know where & when this cards will be available again?
13 answers Last reply
More about where find 4770 card
  1. newegg gets a few in a week but they sell out rather quickly so check often and buy quick when you see one.
  2. Sorry about that, I meant in UK. Newegg does not ship to UK, and if it did, it would be expansive
  3. you could try tiger direct....
  4. Newegg only has the ASUS 4770 now (out of stock). Not too long ago I remember them having at least 5 different manufactures. What happened??
  5. Yields of the 40mm HD 4770 is low. Once TSMC can increase it's production yield, there should be more HD 4770 hitting the shelves.
  6. That will be few months?
  7. Yes.. but how does it compare with the 4770 at crossfire?
  8. 4850 crossfire beats it...
  9. When they release the 4730 it should ease some of the pressure on the 4770.
  10. newegg doesn't ship to UK...
  11. Quote:
    ....and exactly how are we to know your in UK if your too stupid to tell us??

At least now I know that tomshardware pool all its forums together, even though it says tomshardware UK there.. Sorry I offended you.
  12. Looks like the rumors I heard is true. I read in some forms that there is a shortage of this GPU (4770).
  13. rrr1431 said:
    Looks like the rumors I heard is true. I read in some forms that there is a shortage of this GPU (4770).

I'm in Australia and I tried to get two for most of May before I discovered that the ETA of the second shipment was June 24th.
    In the end I didn't bother, sadly.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Amazon ATI Ebay Graphics