batch file problem

Hi, help, I've set the app below to auto delete files in a
folder but it does not run automatically, can anyone
advise me on this.

@echo off
del /q c:\folder\*.doc

I would appreciate any help.

thanks Spiike
..

Spiike wrote:
> Hi, help, I've set the app below to auto delete files in a
> folder but it does not run automatically, can anyone
> advise me on this.
>
> @echo off
> del /q c:\folder\*.doc
>
> I would appreciate any help.

Scheduled task?
Are you running it as a user with proper permissions?

--
<- Shenan ->

Thanks for replying Shenan,
Have managed to get it sorted. you are right it was a
permissions problem.

Spiike

warranties of any
>kind, express or implied. In other words, read up before
you take any
>advice - you are the one ultimately responsible for your
actions.

Spiike wrote:
> Thanks for replying Shenan,
> Have managed to get it sorted. you are right it was a
> permissions problem..

Glad it helped. Thanks for coming back and telling us it worked out and
why!

--
<- Shenan ->