Interesting concept.....

The other day my daughter (18) and I were fooling around with Body Shop and
wound up creating a sim that looks just like her friend Amanda, who is
Latino. I created her as a teen and saved her. When I went into create a
sim in the game, I took that saved sim and aged it to adult and then elder
and made a three generation family (different hairstyles) of women I named
Amanda, Marlena and Consuela Chavera. Anybody else ever try this?

Jeanie
1 answer Last reply
More about interesting concept

    "Jeanie" wrote in message
    > The other day my daughter (18) and I were fooling around with Body Shop
    > and
    > wound up creating a sim that looks just like her friend Amanda, who is
    > Latino. I created her as a teen and saved her. When I went into create a
    > sim in the game, I took that saved sim and aged it to adult and then elder
    > and made a three generation family (different hairstyles) of women I named
    > Amanda, Marlena and Consuela Chavera. Anybody else ever try this?
    >
    > Jeanie

    Yeah I've done a similar thing.... but with making 2 sisters and a brother,
    all adults... I created one sister, blonde and gorgeous.... then using her
    as the original I made the brother a female version of her with slightly
    thicker nose and jaw and a slightly larger mouth... and again using the
    original I made a plain version of her by fiddling with the mouth, nose and
    eyes and gave her a drab hairstyle and clothes... it was fun :) The plain
    sister really did seem to dislike the pretty one, who also happened to be so
    nice it was annoying!

    ~ jo

    http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

Sims Games Video Games