Sign in with
Your question

how to restore my dell optiplex gx270 series

Last response: in Motherboards
October 16, 2011 10:51:24 AM

my optiplex is under performing due to someone tempering with its f2 settings ...its graphic properties are unstable causing my monitor to auto adjust.. at first i thought the problem was with the VGA settings but even after removing my HDD with the windows or still when booting it auto adjusts continuously ..... i have ruled out monitor problems because i have tried it on other pcs living me with only one possibility RESTORING MY BIOS which unfortunately i cant perform.......Thank u.
October 16, 2011 1:26:53 PM

michealsebina said:
my optiplex is under performing due to someone tempering with its f2 settings ...its graphic properties are unstable causing my monitor to auto adjust.. at first i thought the problem was with the VGA settings but even after removing my HDD with the windows or still when booting it auto adjusts continuously ..... i have ruled out monitor problems because i have tried it on other pcs living me with only one possibility RESTORING MY BIOS which unfortunately i cant perform.......Thank u.

You might need a Dell Recovery CD. http://www.user-guides.co.uk/download/dell/dellbios/del...

I also have GX270, you can PM me if you wish, discuss defaults etc.
m
l
!