how to restore my dell optiplex gx270 series

my optiplex is under performing due to someone tempering with its f2 settings ...its graphic properties are unstable causing my monitor to auto adjust.. at first i thought the problem was with the VGA settings but even after removing my HDD with the windows or still when booting it auto adjusts continuously ..... i have ruled out monitor problems because i have tried it on other pcs living me with only one possibility RESTORING MY BIOS which unfortunately i cant perform.......Thank u.
1 answer Last reply
More about restore dell optiplex gx270 series
  1. michealsebina said:
    my optiplex is under performing due to someone tempering with its f2 settings ...its graphic properties are unstable causing my monitor to auto adjust.. at first i thought the problem was with the VGA settings but even after removing my HDD with the windows or still when booting it auto adjusts continuously ..... i have ruled out monitor problems because i have tried it on other pcs living me with only one possibility RESTORING MY BIOS which unfortunately i cant perform.......Thank u.

You might need a Dell Recovery CD. http://www.user-guides.co.uk/download/dell/dellbios/dell-bios-a03-default-settings-optiplex-gx270.html

I also have GX270, you can PM me if you wish, discuss defaults etc.
Ask a new question

Read More

Chipsets Optiplex Monitors Motherboards