New PC Computer Boot Screen Atrifacts

G

I Have Built A New PC From Scratch With All brand New Komponents Afew Months Ago, But for Some Reason When The I Boot The PC It Showed Artifacts Right From The Start, I Thought At First It Ws My Graphiks Kard That Was Gone So I Replaced It (ATI 3870X2 With NVidea 8800GT) But The Problem Remained. Pretty Annoying As You Kan Immagine That Spent So Much Money Replacing Graphiks Kard And Still No Sollution, Thus One By One I Started To Replace Each Komponent (CPU, Ram Memory, CPU Fan, Even Bought A brand New MSI Mother Board, Bought A Brand New ATX Tower Kase And Also PSU) Now Iam Left With A System With Not A Single Komponent From The Last System I Built YET The Same Problem.

It Shall Be Greatly Appreciated If Anyone Kan help, I Have Tried All Thing Like Bios Update, I Mean Before Yous Give Me The Baby Formal Solutions Understand I Have Replaced All Komponents Still The Problem Is There, Also Changed Monitors. Now I have Been Wondering Is Like When U Konnekt Hard Disks And DVD Drives You Change The Jumpers On them To Make Them Slave Or Master Or Thus On There Seems To Be Some Jumpers On The MotherBoards As well As My 8800GT But I Dont Know What To Do About Them, I have Built Kountless PC's Before And Never Such Problems, All Komponents Were Bought From totally Different Retailers Thus Its Not Like The Retailer Is Selling Faulty Goods.

These Horrible Atrifakts Reek, SomeOne Out There Must Know Something. I Await Your Replies....

Specs System:

Intel Q6600 Go
8 Gig (4x2Gig) Patriot 800 RAM
Asus P5K
850 Watts PSU
8800GT

ainarssems

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2008
Have You changed monitor cable?

Can You describe artifacts a bit more or even better post a picture.

Do You have them all the time on the post screen, in the bios, in the windows, in the windows in the safe mode etc?

G

Yes My Dear Brother I Changed The Kables The Monitors, So Much So That I Even Tried It On My TV Through The S.Video Kable Yet The Same Problem, I Have Uploaded A Video Of The Problem. See That Video Here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeEzrfkBy-A

PS: Thank You For Such A Quik Reply :)

ainarssems

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2008
Looks like video card problem more like video card memory problem. Could be video card itself or poor power delivery to video card. Can You test video card in another PC? What PSU do You have?

It cannot be CPU or RAM.

G

First Thank U For Your Help My Dear Brother, I Greatly appreciate It. I Have Been Suspekting The Fault With PSU Myself But The Problem Is I Have Two Different PSU's In Both Systems, One Is 650 Watts And The Other System Has 850, Now Unless All PSU's With A 50 Ending In Voltage Are Korrupt, Or I Have This Ultra Rare Kase Of Unlukkiest Purchases Made When Buying PSU's That Both Turn Out To Be Faulty, :cry: Hahahahaaaaaaaa I Shall Be Changing The PSU Soon For All Else Failed. Thus I Shall Get Back To Yous In About A Week Or Thus.

Kant Be The Problem With A Graphiks Kard For I Have Also Tried ATI 2400 That Requires No Voltage Pins Or Kables. Same Problem With That Too. I Shall Replace The PSU And Get Back To Yous Soon.

Now My ATX Tower Kase Is Pretty Big And The PowerSuply Needs To Have Very Long Kables To Reach The Mother Board, Kan Anyone Rekommend Me On With Long Kables? Please Provide A Link With A Klear Info On What U Rekommend. Thanks All In Advance

Peace All :)