WTB old T-Bird (yes, seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alc101ma

Distinguished
May 22, 2001
Looking for an old T-Bird AXIA core. Don't ask why... I guess I just miss my old 1.2 T-Bird after my friend fried it :( It was such a nice lil oc'ing processor!

Please PM all responces. Thanks.

papasmurf

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2002
I've got one, not sure if it works. No burn marks tho I don't have time to test it but its yours for 12 buck (I need to cover my new mobo) I'll include a duron 900 and a xp 1700 also untested. Out of three one of them's gotta work lol if you're interested pm me and I'll send you my paypal account address.

The tbred core is ayhja and I think those are the ones that came unlocked out of the factory.

Treat your body like a $600 car. God didn't intend it to last so use it. Run it into the ground!

papasmurf

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2002
2 are untested but the duron works for sure. I need 25 bucks in my paypal for my mobo after my last one melted. hehe I guess I'll have to find the rest of the money elsewhere since I didn't bother to check shipping. damnit well I'd throw a p166 and 2 32mb simm ram sticks hehe if you'd want to pay the rest. I have so many old parts I don't have a use for and I need new ones desperately.

Treat your body like a $600 car. God didn't intend it to last so use it. Run it into the ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.