I am having trouble getting my printer to operate in my
windows xp pro computer. I have verified it is installed
and ready to print; however one error said no terminal.
do not know how to install this. can you help me? It
has been working correctly on my old windows 98 program.
thanks for anything you can provide.

Hi

You may like to direct your question here:

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User