Sims2: No more "elder" walk for my students

Last response: in Video Games
April 21, 2005 8:49:37 PM

BTW, thanks to whoever supplied us with the link to the hack from MTS2.
I downloaded it but never ran it. But now my University students are
walking normally...I had stopped playing them mainly for that reason.

Could there be a Maxis fix hidden in the scissors or Frou Frou Lion
that I downloaded and did run?
April 22, 2005 6:21:50 AM

Oh why all students walk like elder ?

I think you have to be cool walk like elders in Unvi ?

Weird?!
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 8:26:48 AM

Ayoka wrote:
> BTW, thanks to whoever supplied us with the link to the hack from MTS2.
> I downloaded it but never ran it. But now my University students are
> walking normally...I had stopped playing them mainly for that reason.
>
> Could there be a Maxis fix hidden in the scissors or Frou Frou Lion
> that I downloaded and did run?

Exactly what happened? I'm about to get University, and I have both the
scissors and the lion. What makes you think the problem is traceable to
them?

Thx.

--
--Cuth
April 22, 2005 9:37:28 AM

No problem: I got University when it first came out. The students
walked like elders...really slow. Someone posted a link to a fix for
this walk because others had experienced it also. I didn't use the
fix, just stopped playing the university part of the game. A few days
ago, after downloading the scissors and lion from Maxis, I decided to
send some sims to college and "voila"...they're not walking like elders
anymore and all is well.

So I was just wondering if Maxis knew about the strange walk and hid a
fix for it insde one of these objects.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 10:47:38 PM

Ayoka wrote:

> So I was just wondering if Maxis knew about the strange walk
> and hid a
> fix for it insde one of these objects.

I think it's coincidence... some of my students walk slowly, some
don't.

T.
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 4:36:59 AM