Handheld bug ?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 22, 2005 8:33:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Some sims want to best friend himself since he play handhled. when he play
handheld and he got "bubble" negative friend ? since then he want talk to
himself ? I got about 5 sims suffer like this ? :(

More about : handheld bug

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 10:57:38 AM

"Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Some sims want to best friend himself since he play handhled. when he play
> handheld and he got "bubble" negative friend ? since then he want talk to
> himself ? I got about 5 sims suffer like this ? :(

Yeah! This happens to me too, AND if two sims play togheter (with the
handheld console) they fall in love!!!!
Awful bug.
ManuFla :)
April 22, 2005 12:11:23 PM

"ManuFla" <manuqueen_togliere@tin.it> wrote in message

> "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Some sims want to best friend himself since he play handhled. when he
>> play
>> handheld and he got "bubble" negative friend ? since then he want talk to
>> himself ? I got about 5 sims suffer like this ? :(
>
> Yeah! This happens to me too, AND if two sims play togheter (with the
> handheld console) they fall in love!!!!
> Awful bug.
> ManuFla :)

I have seen pillow fight they fall in love too ?

Is that normal ?
April 22, 2005 1:49:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t...
http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t...

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"ManuFla" <manuqueen_togliere@tin.it> wrote in message

> "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > Some sims want to best friend himself since he play handhled. when he
play
> > handheld and he got "bubble" negative friend ? since then he want talk
> > himself ? I got about 5 sims suffer like this ? :(
>
> Yeah! This happens to me too, AND if two sims play togheter (with the
> handheld console) they fall in love!!!!
> Awful bug.
> ManuFla :)

April 22, 2005 2:45:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Thanks

J. M. Pescado really good at fix things :)
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 4:21:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

The TwoJeffs answer is good too. Both those guys produce some damn fine
fixes.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
> Thanks
>

> J. M. Pescado really good at fix things :)

Anonymous
April 24, 2005 6:27:42 PM

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:11:23 GMT, Wesley <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote:

> I have seen pillow fight they fall in love too ?
>
> Is that normal ?

Only in the real world. ^_^
Never seen it in Sims2. So I think it does not happen often.

good sign." -G
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 6:30:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 06:57:38 GMT, ManuFla <manuqueen_togliere@tin.it>
wrote:
> "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> ha scritto nel messaggio

>> Some sims want to best friend himself since he play handhled. when he
>> play
>> handheld and he got "bubble" negative friend ? since then he want talk
>> himself ? I got about 5 sims suffer like this ? :(
>
> Yeah! This happens to me too, AND if two sims play togheter (with the
> handheld console) they fall in love!!!!
> Awful bug.

I think this was meant to be, that people can sometimes fall in love when
playing their handhelds. Perhaps it happened to someone at Maxis? I think
the other bug could come from this, a bad side effect from playing
handhelds alone. It is not good for their mental health. ^_^

good sign." -G
!