Handheld bug ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Some sims want to best friend himself since he play handhled. when he play
handheld and he got "bubble" negative friend ? since then he want talk to
himself ? I got about 5 sims suffer like this ? :(
7 answers Last reply
More about handheld
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Some sims want to best friend himself since he play handhled. when he play
    > handheld and he got "bubble" negative friend ? since then he want talk to
    > himself ? I got about 5 sims suffer like this ? :(

    Yeah! This happens to me too, AND if two sims play togheter (with the
    handheld console) they fall in love!!!!
    Awful bug.
    ManuFla :)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    "ManuFla" <manuqueen_togliere@tin.it> wrote in message

    > "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> Some sims want to best friend himself since he play handhled. when he
    >> play
    >> handheld and he got "bubble" negative friend ? since then he want talk to
    >> himself ? I got about 5 sims suffer like this ? :(
    >
    > Yeah! This happens to me too, AND if two sims play togheter (with the
    > handheld console) they fall in love!!!!
    > Awful bug.
    > ManuFla :)

    I have seen pillow fight they fall in love too ?

    Is that normal ?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=237&highlight=handheld
    http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=426&highlight=handheld

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    "ManuFla" <manuqueen_togliere@tin.it> wrote in message

    > "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > Some sims want to best friend himself since he play handhled. when he
    play
    > > handheld and he got "bubble" negative friend ? since then he want talk
    > > himself ? I got about 5 sims suffer like this ? :(
    >
    > Yeah! This happens to me too, AND if two sims play togheter (with the
    > handheld console) they fall in love!!!!
    > Awful bug.
    > ManuFla :)

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Thanks

    J. M. Pescado really good at fix things :)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    The TwoJeffs answer is good too. Both those guys produce some damn fine
    fixes.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
    > Thanks
    >

    > J. M. Pescado really good at fix things :)

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:11:23 GMT, Wesley <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote:

    > I have seen pillow fight they fall in love too ?
    >
    > Is that normal ?

    Only in the real world. ^_^
    Never seen it in Sims2. So I think it does not happen often.

    good sign." -G
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 06:57:38 GMT, ManuFla <manuqueen_togliere@tin.it>
    wrote:
    > "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> ha scritto nel messaggio

    >> Some sims want to best friend himself since he play handhled. when he
    >> play
    >> handheld and he got "bubble" negative friend ? since then he want talk
    >> himself ? I got about 5 sims suffer like this ? :(
    >
    > Yeah! This happens to me too, AND if two sims play togheter (with the
    > handheld console) they fall in love!!!!
    > Awful bug.

    I think this was meant to be, that people can sometimes fall in love when
    playing their handhelds. Perhaps it happened to someone at Maxis? I think
    the other bug could come from this, a bad side effect from playing
    handhelds alone. It is not good for their mental health. ^_^

    good sign." -G

Sims Games Bug Video Games