AlertView.exe says application has generated an exception

Molly

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

I keep getting an AlertView message that an application
has generated an exception that couldn't be handled. It
always shows a Process ID and Thread ID -- which is
always a different location. The message usually shows up
about five or 10 minutes after starting the computer.

I've looked and looked and can't find which application
it is talking about.

Can anyone help me?

"Molly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I keep getting an AlertView message that an application
>has generated an exception that couldn't be handled. It
>always shows a Process ID and Thread ID -- which is
>always a different location. The message usually shows up
>about five or 10 minutes after starting the computer.

ALERTVIEW.EXE is not part of Windows. You may contact their support
staff if you do not get further help here.

--
(tm)