french

Salut le monde,

Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous habiter.

More about french

    Francais et anglais ici. De Chicoutimi PQ

    claire veilleux wrote:

    > Salut le monde,
    >
    > Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous habiter.

    Excusez s'il-vous plait, mais nous parlons anglais ici.

    Besides, my English is tons better than my French. Welcome to an English
    speaking newsgroup.

    -georg

    georg wrote:
    >> Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous
    >> habiter.

    > Excusez s'il-vous plait, mais nous parlons anglais ici.
    >
    > Besides, my English is tons better than my French. Welcome to an
    > English speaking newsgroup.

    There's no law saying that everyone must speak english, but the majority do.

    Je parle Français, mais le plus part de news:alt.games.the-sims parlent
    anglais, donc ce sera meilleur si vous pouvez parler Anglais. Et J'habite á
    Angleterre.

    I was just curious that's all.I know it's an english speaking newsgroup i've
    been sending posts here for about two years now.It was just for
    fun.Anyway,thanks for your replies....
    "claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
    > Salut le monde,
    >
    > Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous habiter.

    Salut
    Région parisienne ...

    claire veilleux wrote:

    > I was just curious that's all.I know it's an english speaking newsgroup i've
    > been sending posts here for about two years now.It was just for
    > fun.Anyway,thanks for your replies....

    Then I apologize to you if I sounded rude.

    -georg

    georg wrote:
    > claire veilleux wrote:
    >
    >> Salut le monde,
    >>
    >> Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous habiter.

    > Excusez s'il-vous plait, mais nous parlons anglais ici.
    >
    > Besides, my English is tons better than my French. Welcome to an English
    > speaking newsgroup.

    Since when?

    I didn't know newsgroups were segregated by language.

    --
    --Cuth

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    > georg wrote:
    >
    >> claire veilleux wrote:
    >>
    >>> Salut le monde,
    >>>
    >>> Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous habiter.

    >> Excusez s'il-vous plait, mais nous parlons anglais ici.
    >>
    >> Besides, my English is tons better than my French. Welcome to an
    >> English speaking newsgroup.
    >

    > Since when?
    >
    > I didn't know newsgroups were segregated by language.

    There are several! Usually they have the country name in the group. I
    wouldn't want to post anything to an it. group unless I spoke Italian,
    or japanese to a jp. group.

    The *default* in most alt groups is English. Granted, it is not always
    the language of choice. Should someone post regularly here in another
    language, I don't think there would be a flamewar or anything- but the
    majority here do speak English (and I don't mean that's their only tongue!)

    -georg

Sims Games Video Games