Salut le monde,

Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous habiter.

sue

Francais et anglais ici. De Chicoutimi PQ

claire veilleux wrote:

> Salut le monde,
>
> Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous habiter.

Excusez s'il-vous plait, mais nous parlons anglais ici.

Besides, my English is tons better than my French. Welcome to an English
speaking newsgroup.

-georg

georg wrote:
>> Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous
>> habiter.

> Excusez s'il-vous plait, mais nous parlons anglais ici.
>
> Besides, my English is tons better than my French. Welcome to an
> English speaking newsgroup.

There's no law saying that everyone must speak english, but the majority do.

Je parle Français, mais le plus part de news:alt.games.the-sims parlent
anglais, donc ce sera meilleur si vous pouvez parler Anglais. Et J'habite á
Angleterre.

I was just curious that's all.I know it's an english speaking newsgroup i've
been sending posts here for about two years now.It was just for
fun.Anyway,thanks for your replies....
"claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
> Salut le monde,
>
> Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous habiter.

Salut
Région parisienne ...

claire veilleux wrote:

> I was just curious that's all.I know it's an english speaking newsgroup i've
> been sending posts here for about two years now.It was just for
> fun.Anyway,thanks for your replies....

Then I apologize to you if I sounded rude.

-georg

georg wrote:
> claire veilleux wrote:
>
>> Salut le monde,
>>
>> Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous habiter.

> Excusez s'il-vous plait, mais nous parlons anglais ici.
>
> Besides, my English is tons better than my French. Welcome to an English
> speaking newsgroup.

Since when?

I didn't know newsgroups were segregated by language.

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> georg wrote:
>
>> claire veilleux wrote:
>>
>>> Salut le monde,
>>>
>>> Juste curieuse de savoir qui parle francais ici....et ou vous habiter.

>> Excusez s'il-vous plait, mais nous parlons anglais ici.
>>
>> Besides, my English is tons better than my French. Welcome to an
>> English speaking newsgroup.
>

> Since when?
>
> I didn't know newsgroups were segregated by language.

There are several! Usually they have the country name in the group. I
wouldn't want to post anything to an it. group unless I spoke Italian,
or japanese to a jp. group.

The *default* in most alt groups is English. Granted, it is not always
the language of choice. Should someone post regularly here in another
language, I don't think there would be a flamewar or anything- but the
majority here do speak English (and I don't mean that's their only tongue!)

-georg

TRENDING THREADS