zehpavora

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Hello.

Do the Americans here know where I can find a cheap case for a month of usage?

It seems strange, I know, but I'm using this computer for only (or less) than a month, then I'll move out and have a better case (the hardware will be the same, it's just the case).

If you guys can help me, I thank you in advance.
(and sorry if I posted in the wrong section!)

Thank you.

You need it for JUST a month? Run it in a cardboard box.

I'm serious. Just put everything together a cut a few holes. The box will protect everything, just wipe it out first with a damp cloth.

fullmetall

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Rig it up! hah, i've seen people post there full computer in fishtanks with olive oil filled up, i've seen people with it mounted to there wall, in card board boxes, just keep it some where save and wait a month then get your case.

zehpavora

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Well ,now that free options came into play, I'm more interested in those.

I don't see the point of wasting my money on something that won't be useful for more than a month while it could be used for more...

I really want to know if the Cardboard option is good. The wood board seems good, too. However, I don't think it is safe, you know?

Thank you.

well a wooden board is like 10 bucks. All you need is a few spare standoffs. he doesn't have to go all out like my previous example. and would be a hair safer then just laying all the parts on a piece of cardboard. But I agree, if you don't have a saw, drill, hammer and a few nails then just go buy a case.

TRENDING THREADS