What NOT to do!

Don't choose the option on a hacked object to make ALL of you sims fit
if Mom is pregnant! It caused her to be in a suspended state... never
progressing (even with choosing 'accelerate pregnancy')and staying in a
constant state of pregnancy. Luckily I hadn't saved.

JulyRaine wrote:
> Don't choose the option on a hacked object to make ALL of you sims fit
> if Mom is pregnant! It caused her to be in a suspended state... never
> progressing (even with choosing 'accelerate pregnancy')and staying in a
> constant state of pregnancy. Luckily I hadn't saved.

Heh-heh-heh...I know, see my recent thread on that.

But someone responded with a solution, albeit a pain-in-the-asscott one,
if you have saved. You move your pregnant Sim out of the house to a new
lot, any lot, and she'll immediately give birth. Then all you have to
do is move her and the kiddy back into the original family. I say "all"
a bit tongue-in-cheek, because sometimes it can be hard to get two Sims
back together again, especially if they just had a tiff before she got
pregnant because she saw hubby boffing the maid and now she'd rather eat
a can of peanut butter-coated worms than come back and live with him,
the lousy two-timer.

But I eventually got them back together. Took about a Sim week, however.

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> JulyRaine wrote:
>> Don't choose the option on a hacked object to make ALL of you sims
>> fit if Mom is pregnant! It caused her to be in a suspended state...
>> never progressing (even with choosing 'accelerate pregnancy')and
>> staying in a constant state of pregnancy. Luckily I hadn't saved.
>>

> Heh-heh-heh...I know, see my recent thread on that.
>
> But someone responded with a solution, albeit a pain-in-the-asscott
> one, if you have saved. You move your pregnant Sim out of the house
> to a new lot, any lot, and she'll immediately give birth. Then all
> you have to do is move her and the kiddy back into the original
> family. I say "all" a bit tongue-in-cheek, because sometimes it can
> be hard to get two Sims back together again, especially if they just
> had a tiff before she got pregnant because she saw hubby boffing the
> maid and now she'd rather eat a can of peanut butter-coated worms
> than come back and live with him, the lousy two-timer.
>
> But I eventually got them back together. Took about a Sim week,
> however.

It would have taken about two seconds with the teleporter shrub.

Jeanie

Yeh - but not everyone wants to use hacks.