What NOT to do!

Don't choose the option on a hacked object to make ALL of you sims fit
if Mom is pregnant! It caused her to be in a suspended state... never
progressing (even with choosing 'accelerate pregnancy')and staying in a
constant state of pregnancy. Luckily I hadn't saved.
4 answers Last reply
More about what

    JulyRaine wrote:
    > Don't choose the option on a hacked object to make ALL of you sims fit
    > if Mom is pregnant! It caused her to be in a suspended state... never
    > progressing (even with choosing 'accelerate pregnancy')and staying in a
    > constant state of pregnancy. Luckily I hadn't saved.

    Heh-heh-heh...I know, see my recent thread on that.

    But someone responded with a solution, albeit a pain-in-the-asscott one,
    if you have saved. You move your pregnant Sim out of the house to a new
    lot, any lot, and she'll immediately give birth. Then all you have to
    do is move her and the kiddy back into the original family. I say "all"
    a bit tongue-in-cheek, because sometimes it can be hard to get two Sims
    back together again, especially if they just had a tiff before she got
    pregnant because she saw hubby boffing the maid and now she'd rather eat
    a can of peanut butter-coated worms than come back and live with him,
    the lousy two-timer.

    But I eventually got them back together. Took about a Sim week, however.

    --
    --Cuth

    LOL :)

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > JulyRaine wrote:
    >> Don't choose the option on a hacked object to make ALL of you sims
    >> fit if Mom is pregnant! It caused her to be in a suspended state...
    >> never progressing (even with choosing 'accelerate pregnancy')and
    >> staying in a constant state of pregnancy. Luckily I hadn't saved.
    >>

    > Heh-heh-heh...I know, see my recent thread on that.
    >
    > But someone responded with a solution, albeit a pain-in-the-asscott
    > one, if you have saved. You move your pregnant Sim out of the house
    > to a new lot, any lot, and she'll immediately give birth. Then all
    > you have to do is move her and the kiddy back into the original
    > family. I say "all" a bit tongue-in-cheek, because sometimes it can
    > be hard to get two Sims back together again, especially if they just
    > had a tiff before she got pregnant because she saw hubby boffing the
    > maid and now she'd rather eat a can of peanut butter-coated worms
    > than come back and live with him, the lousy two-timer.
    >
    > But I eventually got them back together. Took about a Sim week,
    > however.

    It would have taken about two seconds with the teleporter shrub.

    Jeanie

    Yeh - but not everyone wants to use hacks.
    > It would have taken about two seconds with the teleporter shrub.
    >
    > Jeanie

Sims Games Hacked Video Games