Information Requested

Ihave Purchased a product that requires windows 98 or ME
configuration. I know there is a way of converting
windows Xp to an earlier version. The ability to do this
escapes me. Need this information ASAP.
THANK YOU ONE AND ALL
Mike G.

Mike;
You can not convert Windows XP to any other operating system.
However there is a Compatibility Mode.
Right click the applications icon.
Click Properties.
Click Compatibility tab.