Help identify house website

Last response: in Video Games
April 23, 2005 11:29:04 PM

Hi all,

Last month I downloaded some spectacular Sims 2 houses from a website
and forgot to bookmark it and I can't remember it now. It's driving
me nuts! It was a german site (ended in .de) and had tons of houses
by a few creators. There was a light house, several modern styles,
several cape cod houses, parks, community lots, etc. It was a huge
site and I would really like to find it again. I've searched to no
avail, using the file names I downloaded and just looking at links for
german sims2 sites. I first found the site through Sims Showcase, but
it's no longer there or in the archives.

Some file names I have from the site are:

Villa Bella
Rheinweg
Sachsenweg
FichtenstraBe4

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Lora

More about : identify house website

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 11:33:22 PM

Lora R wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Last month I downloaded some spectacular Sims 2 houses from a website
> and forgot to bookmark it and I can't remember it now. It's driving
> me nuts! It was a german site (ended in .de) and had tons of houses
> by a few creators. There was a light house, several modern styles,
> several cape cod houses, parks, community lots, etc. It was a huge
> site and I would really like to find it again. I've searched to no
> avail, using the file names I downloaded and just looking at links for
> german sims2 sites. I first found the site through Sims Showcase, but
> it's no longer there or in the archives.
>
> Some file names I have from the site are:
>
> Villa Bella
> Rheinweg
> Sachsenweg
> FichtenstraBe4
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks,
> Lora

Ok, nevermind. As soon as I posted this, I stumbled across it! It's
www.simsfan2.de in case you were wondering. It's a FABULOUS site.
!