Help identify house website

Hi all,

Last month I downloaded some spectacular Sims 2 houses from a website
and forgot to bookmark it and I can't remember it now. It's driving
me nuts! It was a german site (ended in .de) and had tons of houses
by a few creators. There was a light house, several modern styles,
several cape cod houses, parks, community lots, etc. It was a huge
site and I would really like to find it again. I've searched to no
avail, using the file names I downloaded and just looking at links for
german sims2 sites. I first found the site through Sims Showcase, but
it's no longer there or in the archives.

Some file names I have from the site are:

Villa Bella
Rheinweg
Sachsenweg
FichtenstraBe4

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Lora
1 answer Last reply
More about help identify house website

    Lora R wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Last month I downloaded some spectacular Sims 2 houses from a website
    > and forgot to bookmark it and I can't remember it now. It's driving
    > me nuts! It was a german site (ended in .de) and had tons of houses
    > by a few creators. There was a light house, several modern styles,
    > several cape cod houses, parks, community lots, etc. It was a huge
    > site and I would really like to find it again. I've searched to no
    > avail, using the file names I downloaded and just looking at links for
    > german sims2 sites. I first found the site through Sims Showcase, but
    > it's no longer there or in the archives.
    >
    > Some file names I have from the site are:
    >
    > Villa Bella
    > Rheinweg
    > Sachsenweg
    > FichtenstraBe4
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Lora

    Ok, nevermind. As soon as I posted this, I stumbled across it! It's
    www.simsfan2.de in case you were wondering. It's a FABULOUS site.

Sims Call of Duty Video Games