C&C zero hour multi play

souderrick

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2010
Hello all I have a question.Me and my brother have C&C generals,zero hour on our pc's.We can play both of them 1 on 1 against each other fine. We added the destructive forces patch on both and ran it. We can play against each other however it is sloooowwwwww I mean like at a crawl.If I play by myself it works fine,if he plays by himself it works fine.Only when we play together against each other does it go slow as hell. Note- We can play the regular generals&zero together against each other no problem,it seems to only play at a crawl speed when we both play zero hour destructive forces against each other. Im confused because its obvious both computers can handle the game just fine,so I dont get why they both go so slow only when we play against each other on that Mod

Cyberat_88

Distinguished
Destructive Forces mod may have a lot of load put on the network vs. the original CnC, might consider giving up the mod or upgrading your network speeds. Have you passed the new mod through the firewall ? Does the AV have a problem with it ?