Command-line registry edits

June 14, 2004 3:40:55 PM

I know I can put the entries I want into a file and execute it, but it asks
for 2 user-inputs ('are you sure' and 'has been done'). Is there a way to
make this totally silent & non-interactive? I have some adjustments I'd
like to push out without requing user interaction.

Thanks,

Kevin
KStirnger@hu-Friedy.com
Anonymous
June 15, 2004 2:44:06 AM

Hi Kevin,

If you're using REG file, add the /s parameter (regedit.exe /s filename.reg)

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

AumHa VSOP: http://www.aumha.org

"Kevin L. Stringer" <Kevin_Stringer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23urOe5iUEHA.1952@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
I know I can put the entries I want into a file and execute it, but it asks
for 2 user-inputs ('are you sure' and 'has been done'). Is there a way to
make this totally silent & non-interactive? I have some adjustments I'd
like to push out without requing user interaction.

Thanks,

Kevin
KStirnger@hu-Friedy.com
Anonymous
June 17, 2004 4:58:25 PM

Thanks! That was way too easy...

Hi Kevin,

If you're using REG file, add the /s parameter (regedit.exe /s filename.reg)

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

AumHa VSOP: http://www.aumha.org

"Kevin L. Stringer" <Kevin_Stringer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I know I can put the entries I want into a file and execute it, but it asks
for 2 user-inputs ('are you sure' and 'has been done'). Is there a way to
make this totally silent & non-interactive? I have some adjustments I'd
like to push out without requing user interaction.

Thanks,

Kevin
KStirnger@hu-Friedy.com
Anonymous