jassim

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
eather im not lucky @ all or asus motherboards is not that quality to be shiped
got like 6 out of 10 motherboards broken and cant be fixed but now somthin strange

will this the computer parts
asus rampage extreme II
975 extreme i7 cpu
3X atil 5870 used only 1 so i fit 1 by 1 to figure any issue and wich 1 preform or have problem
3X2 crosair pc 16000 2k mhz but used trx so i put it later the 2000 and used it all
the issue is i downloaded windows 7 oem to establsh all things and finish the detail and it went well but after i downloaded video driver it never boot to windows and its only blinkin and the heatsink not workin and some time its wrk then it stop b4 that blank screen even i cant get to baios to figure the problem
i checked the psu its ok and the mother board was ok and i didnt OC anything yet so what u guys think the problem is or where please i establshed many computers but this 1 was 1st time i had this problem
and i forgot to tell that i upgraded bios update for ati gpus with flash please help me out some times 1 small detail solve problems

help me out :p
thanks

Try and focus on one thing at a time. I am using Win7 in an Asus R2E with 0 issues. I am having hard time understanding what your issues are.

1. What heatsink are you using, is it plugged in ?

2. What are the rest of your parts ? Are both power connectors plugged into the MoBo. (8 pin and 24 pin) ?

3. Are both the power connectors plugged in to the Vid card ?

4. What driver did you download and install that ma
de things go bad ?

jassim

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
1.heat sink is thermaltake 1 but im going to get it off when this matter ends i have
zalman LQ 1000 with liquid cooling for the cpu

2. thermaltake 1200 psu and ssds nothin else missing i only just got lga 1366 socket coz the zalman came with 775 socket
and i tryed 2 gpu all was working stright from psu but not if its fits with mobo
24 pin
power is pluged in
the driver was the 1 came with ati 5870 in cd catalist should be
thats why i have lost in thinking about it