Need to kiss my baby good bye

almadadavid

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
hi guys anybody knows where can i sell my baby i m have no idea where would be a good website to post it for sale????
i live at nyc here are the specs just in case it matters for the advice:

Antec case all black
antec psu 650 watts
mobo p45 chipset
cpu q6600 stock @ 2.4 but overclock to a safe 3.4ghz(could go up to 3.6ghz)(3 extra fans with speed controll to take care of heat)
ram 4gb at or around 950mhz with heat spreaders
vga its a beautiful 260 gtx overclock like 10 to 15 %
hdd 500
Viewsonic 28 in lcd up to 1920x1200 black
joystick x52 and trottle
pedals from saitek also (ruders)
Trck IR 4
Vista ultimate 64bit edition
office 2007
nod32 antivirus
all the respectives cables

FSX acceleration(sp2)
Add on Planes:
Atr 72
Pmdg 747
Lvd 767
Acceleration pack
Dash 8
Piper Cherokee 180
Twin otter
Fokker 50
Md 80 by lago
Md 80 by super 80
Pilatus pc12
C130 to be install

Sceneries:
Manhattan
kcle
klga
kind
madrid
heatrow
paris
Frankfurt
All mexico
St marten
Hawai
Aspen
All Colombia
Madeira
Dallas
Kmem
Krdu
Maiquetia Venezuela
Chile santiago
Sanjuan
Chicago
Washinton
Rio de Janeiro

Misc:
Fdc live cockpit
Active sky x
Ultimate traffic
Fsupic 4
Fs2crew
Xgraphics

Navigation jeppesen jeppview with data from 03 2009 the whole world .
I can be reach at 917 297 82 78
ps as a fsx gamer you should know this pc its worth 5000 or more frankly so 2500 dollars firm no 2499 or less
Thank you guys enjoy it

Helloworld_98

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
^ or craigslist.

I don't think he realised you could build an FSX dual nehalem build for $3000 with a couple of 4890's which would own his build.

16 threads out of 32 with upgradabilty in the future to 24 threads out of 32 that can be used in FSX. Nice graphics cards too since the 5500 chipset supports CF.

almadadavid

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
I should add that my pc would benefit mostly a fsx user due to the fact that all the above software comes with the pc and for all the" i can build it for xyz dollars" its no use to say that ,if the software isnt accounted for(because the pc its sold with it so not to consider the software inside will be a some what childish action) .....so once again I m looking for places to post it for sale .
FYI jeppesen jeppview alone with the world coverage its worth 3000 to 4000(deppending on the amount of add ons) thousand see link for reference of usa only its 800 bucks ok http://www.mypilotstore.com/MyPilotStore/Jeppesen-Charts/Jeppesen-JeppView-FliteDeck.asp
so lets be clear this pc i would like to sell is intented for a flight simulator user as a whole package ...and i say it again its really worth 5000 not yesterday nor 5 months ago but TODAY as IS..... i invite you(anyone whos up to it) to make a price list of everything i posted that will come with the pc and add it all up to enlight me of the big loss im about to incurr because i certanly dont remmeber and will be upset with knowing of how much im about to lose.
thanks for the comment on craigs i posted a couple of days lets see what happens and also thks for the tip on ebay that would be my last resorce due to that i believe you have to pay to post the add i cant remember.
Dave

almadadavid

Distinguished
May 15, 2009

if you read carefully I said this: a fsx gamer you should know this pc its worth 5000
read again then post and since you are not an a fsx gamer you should not know this pc its worth 5000
understood ???? mmmm ok read it again

xthekidx

Splendid
Dec 24, 2008
Good luck finding someone who agrees with you on its value, I think you will have a very tough time finding that person. If you really want to sell it for that kind of price you should upgrade it first to an i7, then try again.

Ebay or craigslist will be your best bets for places to sell it.

boonality

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2008
I have a similar FSX build...
Q6600 O/Ced to 2.8
FSX w/ accelleration and a bunch of other addons to include the popular fspassengers
8800GTS (G92)... yes this is older but FSX is cpu, not gpu intensive.

3 HDD's that I don't have in a RAID config, but the mobo supports it

Anyway bla bla bla right.

I just build a computer for a customer for $766 AFTER shipping that OWNS my rig so um $5,000... your CLINICALLY INSANE brotha.

g3force

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2009

The monitor significantly raises the price... $1100 sounds reasonable considering it's used.
ps as a fsx gamer you should know this pc its worth 5000 or more frankly so 2500 dollars firm no 2499 or less
No one... I mean NO one will buy this for 5 grand. For that amount, I'd expect a i7 system with SSDs and 3x GTX 285s (and possibly a gold plated case :) )

xthekidx

Splendid
Dec 24, 2008
Who loves a game so much that they would devote that much cash to it anyways? The only game your PC will run well is FSX, which is a good game, but not that good. If you want to sell your PC for that kind of money it better be able to play any game out there at maximum settings.

if he is trying to include software, that won't fly, how does someone know that:
a) it's not pirated
b) that he isn't going to keep keys/activation/license files for himself as well

used software really can't be sold for reasons including the 2 above

xthekidx

Splendid
Dec 24, 2008

Right. And its USED. People don't like to pay a premium price tag for a used item, especially when its old technology.