Unleashed 2? Servo

Hi,

I just started installing and playing Sims 2 and love it.
I do miss the pets though; does anyone know whether there will be an
expansion pack with pets in the future?
And will there be a Servo, I miss him too!

TIA,

Khanzi
5 answers Last reply
More about unleashed servo

    Khanzi wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just started installing and playing Sims 2 and love it.
    > I do miss the pets though; does anyone know whether there will be an
    > expansion pack with pets in the future?
    > And will there be a Servo, I miss him too!

    Why Servo when you can download live-in maids--real ones!

    --
    --Cuth

    Khanzi wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just started installing and playing Sims 2 and love it.
    > I do miss the pets though; does anyone know whether there will be an
    > expansion pack with pets in the future?
    > And will there be a Servo, I miss him too!

    They haven't officially announced it, but Maxis has strongly implied
    they will do a pets expansion, though it won't be for a while (I would
    guess the 3rd or 4th ep, much like it was for the original game)

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    > Khanzi wrote:
    >> I just started installing and playing Sims 2 and love it.
    >> I do miss the pets though; does anyone know whether there will
    >> be an
    >> expansion pack with pets in the future?
    >> And will there be a Servo, I miss him too!
    > Why Servo when you can download live-in maids--real ones!

    I prefer Servo. He doesn't have /feelings/!

    T.

    "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> schreef in bericht

    > Why Servo when you can download live-in maids--real ones!

    Hey, I'm a SF fan, I LOVE robots :-)
    ===

    Khanzi

    "Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

    > They haven't officially announced it, but Maxis has strongly implied
    > they will do a pets expansion, though it won't be for a while (I would
    > guess the 3rd or 4th ep, much like it was for the original game)

    Really :-))))
    I found a transcript yesterday suggesting they were done with pets. But
    there's still hope, I see.
    thanks!

    Khanzi

Sims Games Video Games