  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 24, 2005 10:44:34 PM

Hi,

I just started installing and playing Sims 2 and love it.
I do miss the pets though; does anyone know whether there will be an
expansion pack with pets in the future?
And will there be a Servo, I miss him too!

TIA,

Khanzi

More about : unleashed servo

Anonymous
April 24, 2005 10:44:35 PM

Khanzi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just started installing and playing Sims 2 and love it.
> I do miss the pets though; does anyone know whether there will be an
> expansion pack with pets in the future?
> And will there be a Servo, I miss him too!

Why Servo when you can download live-in maids--real ones!

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Khanzi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just started installing and playing Sims 2 and love it.
> I do miss the pets though; does anyone know whether there will be an
> expansion pack with pets in the future?
> And will there be a Servo, I miss him too!

They haven't officially announced it, but Maxis has strongly implied
they will do a pets expansion, though it won't be for a while (I would
guess the 3rd or 4th ep, much like it was for the original game)
April 25, 2005 1:30:03 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Khanzi wrote:
>> I just started installing and playing Sims 2 and love it.
>> I do miss the pets though; does anyone know whether there will
>> be an
>> expansion pack with pets in the future?
>> And will there be a Servo, I miss him too!
> Why Servo when you can download live-in maids--real ones!

I prefer Servo. He doesn't have /feelings/!

T.
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 2:33:27 PM

"Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> schreef in bericht

> Why Servo when you can download live-in maids--real ones!

Hey, I'm a SF fan, I LOVE robots :-)
===

Khanzi
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 2:35:14 PM

"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

> They haven't officially announced it, but Maxis has strongly implied
> they will do a pets expansion, though it won't be for a while (I would
> guess the 3rd or 4th ep, much like it was for the original game)

Really :-))))
I found a transcript yesterday suggesting they were done with pets. But
there's still hope, I see.
thanks!

Khanzi
!