Newbie question on saves.

Am I right in assuming that when I click on "save" in the options box,
it over-writes the previous file ?
i.e. you cannot load any earlier versions of your particular scenario.
I'm trying to remember to save before my sims go to work, so that I can
escape from any bad decisions I make on the random work situations.
Anyone else find this frustrating.
1 answer Last reply
More about newbie question saves

    Yes, you are right - you can't access previous saves, unless you want to
    package the lot.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "Moray" <brianhammondhamwl5@supanet.com> wrote in message
    > Am I right in assuming that when I click on "save" in the options box,
    > it over-writes the previous file ?
    > i.e. you cannot load any earlier versions of your particular scenario.
    > I'm trying to remember to save before my sims go to work, so that I can
    > escape from any bad decisions I make on the random work situations.
    > Anyone else find this frustrating.

Sims Games Video Games