Sims University FYI

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 24, 2005 6:35:54 PM

For anyone who hasn't gotten it yet in the US it is on sale at Circuit city
this week for $24.99.

More about : sims university fyi

Anonymous
April 28, 2005 3:54:53 PM

In stone pixels, janice carved:
> For anyone who hasn't gotten it yet in the US it is on sale at
> Circuit city this week for $24.99.

I picked it up at Sam's Club last Saturday for $19.95

--
--- Mike---
http://www.livin-it-up.net

"Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in message
> In stone pixels, janice carved:
>> For anyone who hasn't gotten it yet in the US it is on sale at
>> Circuit city this week for $24.99.
>
> I picked it up at Sam's Club last Saturday for $19.95

phttt <g> I boycot Sam's Club on principal because they gave me a hard time
about just looking around. I used to have a membership to BJ's but haven't
decided yet to rejoin.

!