Sims University FYI

For anyone who hasn't gotten it yet in the US it is on sale at Circuit city
this week for $24.99.
2 answers Last reply
More about sims university

    In stone pixels, janice carved:
    > For anyone who hasn't gotten it yet in the US it is on sale at
    > Circuit city this week for $24.99.

    I picked it up at Sam's Club last Saturday for $19.95

    --
    --- Mike---
    http://www.livin-it-up.net

    "Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in message
    > In stone pixels, janice carved:
    >> For anyone who hasn't gotten it yet in the US it is on sale at
    >> Circuit city this week for $24.99.
    >
    > I picked it up at Sam's Club last Saturday for $19.95

    phttt <g> I boycot Sam's Club on principal because they gave me a hard time
    about just looking around. I used to have a membership to BJ's but haven't
    decided yet to rejoin.

    > --
    > --- Mike---
    > http://www.livin-it-up.net
    > power corrupts - Absolute power is kinda fun!

Sims Games Video Games