F1 at startup

When I start my computer I have to hit the "F1" to boot to windows. How do
I automatically boot to windows without having to hit F1? Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about startup

    Hello
    Does a screen appear and say?
    F1=Normal , F2=Setup
    Will it start normal if you just do not push anything?
    If not then it sounds like a BIOS problem, enter the BIOS and set the
    defaults.
    http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/bios_manufacturer.htm

    --
    Hope This Helps
    Haus
    "Larry Farrell" <Larry@aandbprinting.com> wrote in message
    > When I start my computer I have to hit the "F1" to boot to windows. How
    do
    > I automatically boot to windows without having to hit F1? Thanks.

    This may happen if the onboard battery is failing or has failed. When you
    restart the computer, what is the date the computer recognizes. If it is
    not the current date/time the battery is dead and needs to be replaced.

    --
    Please respond back to the newsgroup when your problem has been solved to
    assist all in the newsgroup!

    "Haus" <youknow@Iwillslapyou> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > Does a screen appear and say?
    > F1=Normal , F2=Setup
    > Will it start normal if you just do not push anything?
    > If not then it sounds like a BIOS problem, enter the BIOS and set the
    > defaults.
    > http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/bios_manufacturer.htm
    >
    > --
    > Hope This Helps
    > Haus
    > Not a MVP
    > Not a MS-MVP
    > Not nothing just a good ole boy..;)
    > "Larry Farrell" <Larry@aandbprinting.com> wrote in message
    > > When I start my computer I have to hit the "F1" to boot to windows. How
    > do
    > > I automatically boot to windows without having to hit F1? Thanks.

    Greetings --

    Fix the BIOS error that's causing the motherboard to hold the boot
    process until you intervene. The error will be displayed on the same
    screen that's asking you to press <F1> to continue.

    Bruce Chambers
    --
    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having both at once. - RAH

    "Larry Farrell" <Larry@aandbprinting.com> wrote in message
    > When I start my computer I have to hit the "F1" to boot to windows.
    How do
    > I automatically boot to windows without having to hit F1? Thanks.

Configuration Boot Microsoft Windows XP