Well it was just supposed to be a future proof upgrade (hahaha). But anyway I think I'll wait, until I know what the power requirments are and until I get a whole new sytem, but then we are looking at buying a PSU, CPU, MOBO, Ram, And graphics cards all at once, and that will cost a lot. Maybe I'll just get the PSU, CPU, and MOBO. When the new cards come out, so I know the Power requiremnt, then wait a little while for prices to go down and get them and ram.
quick side question, can you use dual channel ddr2 in a x58 mobo?