I WAS LOOKING FOR A MANUEL FOR THIS COMPUTER OR SOMETHING THAT WOULD SHOW ME HOW TO REMOVE IT OUT OF THE COMPUTER. CNA YOU HELP?
1. turn off computer
2. take off the battery of pc
3. turn upsaid down your pc.
4. you find small screw alone, belongs to the bracket of cd rom
5. turn up pc, with a clip open the front tap of cd rom, you find small hole
6. push to your right the cd rom
7. reemplace the new combo
I have a toshiba TssTcorp DVD RW Ts-L632D is compatible with aspire 3680
o you can try
COMBO MODULE 24X LITEON SOSC 2485K W/O BEZEL