Missing drivers

Hello,
missing drivers for ethernet controller, ,ultimedia Auto Controller, and PCI Simple Communication Controller, after reinstalling xp. Are these microsodt drivers or dell. I have
a dell demension 4550 desktop. Cannot connect to internet.
7 answers Last reply
More about missing drivers
  1. You got here somehow. They are Dell drivers you need and you can get them from Dell by clicking HERE.

    When you get there, click on "Network" and take the second file on the list for download so you can get back on the internet and get the remainder using the Dell desktop machine directly.

    Use the computer you are on now and copy the file to a flash drive to transport it to the Dell.
  2. tigsounds said:
    You got here somehow. They are Dell drivers you need and you can get them from Dell by clicking HERE.

    When you get there, click on "Network" and take the second file on the list for download so you can get back on the internet and get the remainder using the Dell desktop machine directly.

    Use the computer you are on now and copy the file to a flash drive to transport it to the Dell.

    hello, well I did download network file and I still have under device mgr. the same yellow ? marks. I am using my laptop, that is how I got there. Any other ideas I would appreciate.
  3. Click the link I supplied to Dell and download the first file on the list in Networking (utility).
  4. tigsounds said:
    Click the link I supplied to Dell and download the first file on the list in Networking (utility).


    I now have the internet, but still have yellow in device manager for Multimedia Audio Controller and PCI
    Simple Communications. Last week I talked online with Dell and they told me these drivers were Microsoft and not Dell. Guess they don't know what there doing. Thanks so much for your help.
    Do you have any idea where I can find the other two. Thanks
  5. Some drivers are Dell, others could be anybody. One is from Microsoft.

    Get the Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio
    HERE

    We'll deal with the other one after this is in.

  6. tigsounds said:
    Some drivers are Dell, others could be anybody. One is from Microsoft.

    Get the Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio
    HERE

    We'll deal with the other one after this is in.



    All problems are solved and I thank you very much. You sure no your techs.
    I know where to go for help now. Thanks again
  7. Mightymar said:
    All problems are solved and I thank you very much. You sure no your techs.
    I know where to go for help now. Thanks again



    It's not just me, most 'regulars' (official rank notwithstanding), do pretty good here.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Controller Windows XP