Best gaming motherboard?

I'm looking at the Cross-hair III Formula and it looks to be pretty beastly
any other suggestions?
7 answers Last reply
More about best gaming motherboard
  1. For AMD, that's their best one.

For Intel, their ASUS P6TD Deluxe LGA 1366 is their best.

There are other good boards from other makers too.
  2. Yeah i'm going with AMD. Should have clarified.
    So Crosshair III is the best then? At only $200 too. can't beat that :D
  3. Yeah, for AMD I'd recommend it.
  4. ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME is the best board ever made am not saying this cz i own it not at all believe me the bios in this board is so easy yet outstanding numbers of o.c features its beyond extreme p.s CROSSHAIR series from ASUS did a great job for amds fans really great job its up to u man :D.
  5. That is their best Intel board.
  6. I would look into the MSI 790FX-70GD motherboard. It's not so gamer-inclined as the Crosshair III is, but it does have a lot of features and in terms of raw FPS on games, the 70GD beats the Crosshair III by several FPS. It's much cheaper as well.

Both are good motherboards though and they are currently the top AM3 boards right now, unless you want to count the Asus M4A79T Deluxe, which is the next best thing after the Crosshair III.
  7. kokin said:
    I would look into the MSI 790FX-70GD motherboard. It's not so gamer-inclined as the Crosshair III is, but it does have a lot of features and in terms of raw FPS on games, the 70GD beats the Crosshair III by several FPS. It's much cheaper as well.

Both are good motherboards though and they are currently the top AM3 boards right now, unless you want to count the Asus M4A79T Deluxe, which is the next best thing after the Crosshair III.

I actually considered the GD70 before I saw the Crosshair III.
    I a not be able to get either though since they are so expensive and I'm on a $1000 budget.
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Gaming Motherboards Formula