broken up sims?

sb

I have a sim who I decided to break up from her current partner to move her
in with someone else. Before she broke up with her ex she would flirt like
crazy with the sim I moved her in with. Now all she wants to do is cry when
I ask her to hug him.

When sims break up is there a rule which states they arent allowed to marry
/ date etc other sims?

Sb

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.livejournal.com/users/essbee80

sb wrote:
> I have a sim who I decided to break up from her current partner to
> move her in with someone else. Before she broke up with her ex she
> would flirt like crazy with the sim I moved her in with. Now all she
> wants to do is cry when I ask her to hug him.
>
> When sims break up is there a rule which states they arent allowed to
> marry / date etc other sims?

The Sim or sometimes both Sims will be quite upset by the breakup for
awhile. A Sim can remarry when they have broken up but the few break ups I
have seen just caused too much simulated heartbreak for me.

Gareeth

Gareeth wrote:
> sb wrote:
>
>>I have a sim who I decided to break up from her current partner to
>>move her in with someone else. Before she broke up with her ex she
>>would flirt like crazy with the sim I moved her in with. Now all she
>>wants to do is cry when I ask her to hug him.
>>
>>When sims break up is there a rule which states they arent allowed to
>>marry / date etc other sims?
>

> The Sim or sometimes both Sims will be quite upset by the breakup for
> awhile. A Sim can remarry when they have broken up but the few break ups I
> have seen just caused too much simulated heartbreak for me.

That's very true.

....Then there's Nina Caliente! ;-)

--
--Cuth