Registry Entries

Does anyone know what the Registry entries and parameters
should be for WOWEXEC and NTDVM.

I inadvertently deleted and/or changed these entries when
cleaning up after spyware and adware attacks and now I
can't load any software with a 16-bit setup.exe file.

Thanx.

Hi

Try a System Restore back to a point before the Registry was 'cleaned'.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Shari" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Does anyone know what the Registry entries and parameters
| should be for WOWEXEC and NTDVM.
|
| I inadvertently deleted and/or changed these entries when
| cleaning up after spyware and adware attacks and now I
| can't load any software with a 16-bit setup.exe file.
|
| Thanx.

Thanx Will. I was really hoping to not have to do that.
But, at least now I know and I do have some software now
that deletes those other nasty registry entries.

Shari

Hi Shari

Make sure that the software doesn't delete anything it shouldn't.

--

| Thanx Will. I was really hoping to not have to do that.
| But, at least now I know and I do have some software now
| that deletes those other nasty registry entries.
|
| Shari

| >|