The Sims 1:Transferring?

Last response: in Video Games
April 26, 2005 10:32:23 PM

I'm sorry if this question has been asked repeatedly before,but I want
to know how to move my sims and houses from one computer to
another,without having to start over.Thanks.

Munch.

More about : sims transferring

Anonymous
April 27, 2005 6:50:38 AM

I think if you just install sims on the new computer and then move the
old neighborhoods folder (in sim1 or sim2) to the new neighborhoods
folder that the transfer will work.
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 6:42:43 PM

DeAnn wrote:I think if you just install sims on the new computer and
then move the old neighborhoods folder (in sim1 or sim2) to the new
neighborhoods folder that the transfer will work.

Thanks!

Munch.
April 28, 2005 3:49:43 PM

In stone pixels, munch simmons carved:

http://www.livin-it-up.net/extra/faq.php?section=genera...

--
--- Mike---
http://www.livin-it-up.net

Omikeghod wrote:In stone pixels, munch simmons carved:
I'm sorry if this question has been asked repeatedly before,but I want
to know how to move my sims and houses from one computer to
another,without having to start over.Thanks.
Munch.
http://www.livin-it-up.net/extra/faq.php?section=genera...

Thank you,Mike!
!