Little help With ASUS P5KPL-CM

Keiki646

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2008
I am having some trouble I am running into there with the BIOS, I updated the BIOS and it Still says Missing Operation System,
I did everything the booklet has told me too, and I don't have a floppy drive but I do have a flash drive. It does say that I can boot up from flash drive (the updates drivers and BIOS) from a flash . Do I have to reinstall windows? I never had to do that before when a system when swapping mobo out. This is the first time I got an ASUS P5KPL-CM motherboard

Can some tell me what I am doing wrong? thank you

Solution
Post a help message on the ASUS product page Forum. Perhaps some others with the same MB have some detailed suggestions. Read the MB manual under BIOS recovery for any solution. Try inserting the MB CD and booting the system to the CD for any instructions to recover the correct previously installed BIOS.
Post a help message on the ASUS product page Forum. Perhaps some others with the same MB have some detailed suggestions. Read the MB manual under BIOS recovery for any solution. Try inserting the MB CD and booting the system to the CD for any instructions to recover the correct previously installed BIOS.

Solution

Keiki646

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2008

thank you